Chapter 9: While Inside the Cell

A/N:
Sorry guys! I haven't wrote a long time now. Just too busy at studying I guess :3 anyways thanks for the likes. Keep on liking :D

Jariff's POV

I sat down calmly to the seats that were offered to us and then one by one we were took to the booth for our mug shots. Then we were given our prison uniforms and we were forced to change our school uniforms.

"I can't believe this is happening!" One of my crew mates said.

"I know! I hope it's gonna be epic!" They both laughed.

"Will you two shut the fuck up?! This is gonna lead to hell you idiots!" I shouted at them sarcastically. They looked down with much fear in their looks.

"Pathetic." I muttered to myself.

We entered to the cell and they were locked up except for me.

"Jariff De Ablo, I need to speak with you." A police officer guided me to where we are heading to. I walked ahead with chains on my hands. We went inside one of the cellars that has CCTV cams surrounded and I got myself strangled on the electric chair. The policeman took a letter that was inside his pocket.

"That's the letter!" I thought quietly to myself.

"Try reading it Jariff." The police officer opened the letter and then freed my left hand for me to hold it. It says:

Dear Ma'am Glad,

This is Mr. Chua, father of Ulysses. I've happened to be an investigator from the FBI searching for my missing son. I was moved to find him since I'm his father. It took me two weeks of searching him since he didn't texted me or called me when or where he is going . Worried to where he is now, I've decided to investigate, since my son know's that when he's lost or in trouble or even just needed to take a walk in the park, he should've had at least gave a phone call or left a message. This is our security purposes kind of agreement. He said that he was going with his "friends" called Jariff and his group. I know those boys. They are gangsters at your school! I know that if my son would have went with them, something terrible would happen. And now look at this! This is the dead body of my son! My son is dead! And I'm accusing Jariff De Ablo and his gang, for murder! I have proof! I've discovered that every night, my son would go home late and then I would see black eyes and bruises at him. When I washed his clothes, there I saw locks of black hair that were found on his uniform and blood stains! To my surprise, I kept hold of those locks and then analyzed it to the strands of hair I found on my son's uniform he was wearing where I found him at his locker! It was the same match, here is the result. So as you can see, please grant my request to arrest Jariff and his gang because my son needs justice and peace. Call the police immediately if you have received this letter. Thank you!

Signed,
Agent Zof Chua
Head Investigator-FBI Department

"And as quickly as she had read the letter, she called us." The police officer explained.

"Well, where's your proof dickhead?!" I shouted with disbelief. Trying to hide the truth from him.

He stood up and walked to me slowly, with his sinister eyes of his, he laughed demonically and yanked lots of strands of my hair and walked out of the room.

"I tell you! I'm innocent! Innocent!" I kept struggling at the electric chair forcefully trying to get out and catch up to him yet a buzzer buzzed and then shocked me unexpectedly.

"Give us two hours, enjoy your stay. Mwahahahahahahahahaha!" A voice can be heard. It came from the operator who was watching everything that had happened. He pressed the buzzer to which had caused the shock. I gave a groaning grunt before darkness enveloped me.