Chapter 2: Funeral Miracle

******Azaira's POV******

On November 28, 2013, was the day of my burial. Two days have passed since my death, and still no news about Sandy.

**FLASHBACK------>

"I hope she's alright about what happened last two days ago. I need to tell her that I'm alright". I said mumbling to myself.

I ran going out the hospital, meeting a lot of patients that are rushed in.

"Wow, there are a lot of patients today. Good thing I feel alright". Saying to myself.

I ran to the sidewalks in every corner, every direction, just to reach Sandy. After two days of wandering, I finally arrived at Sandy's house. I found Sandy in her bedroom talking with the other girls about the accident.

"Hey guys! It's me Zai! I'm out of the hospital. Were you worried?" I asked them curiously, but no response was heard.

"Hey Sa-..." I tried holding Sandy but I can't seem to make a grip.

"It can't be. Sandy?" I can see Sandy cry and still continue to talk about the accident.

"It was really tragic for me. I can't have an awful memory with that. Good thing you guys were there to save me". She said.

"Hey it was Zai who saved you. You should thank her". Hail said.

"I hope Zai is alright". Ash added.

"Let's visit her, you guys in?" Rain said.

"Yeah and Sandy, you need to apologize". Trine told Sandy.

"Alright, alright! Geez. It's like she's gonna die". Sandy scornfully said.

"Hey guys. I'm here right infront of you, and still, no response?" I told each and everyone of them.

"Oh before we leave, I need to wear a jacket, it's quite chilly awhile ago". Sandy added.

"Chilly? It's not. I'll prove it to Rain, let's see who's crazy now". I stood infront of Rain and tried to ask her, but all she did was, pass through me.

"Yeah you're right *shiver* could you lend me one?" she replied.

"I don't believe it. It's really happening. Am I...dead? What do you think Trine?" I stood infront of Trine. All she did was stare right infront of my eyes for the next minutes.

"I hope she's alright. I'm so sorry Zai, because of Sandy, you've gone so much pain. I hope you'll forgive her". A teardrop was the only reply she gave me, like the one at the accident, the last thing I saw before I closed my eyes.

******PRESENT******

I can see the girls here on the burial. I can also see my family here, my aunts and uncles, in black themed attire, crying their heart out.

"What happened to you people?! I'm okay! See?! I'm moving!" I keep shouting at them. I still can't accept that I'm dead already, right infront of them. Feeling hopeless, I sat down on top of my coffin and started crying, waiting for a miracle to happen. I saw the girls went to me, heads down, like they don't want to see me.

"I thought you're not gonna come". I told them even though they can't see me.

"I'm sorry Zai. For being this rude to you". Sandy said, facing my dead body. (and that was the miracle)

"We're sorry too Zai. Hope you rest well". Hail, Ash, Trine, and Rain said in chorus.

After hearing their little apologies, I stood from the coffin and tried hugging them. I can feel little air escaping me, seeing a small breeze going through them, making their hair flow. Then they hugged each other while feeling my coffin.

"I love you guys. Even though I'm always left out, you're still here, attending my funeral. It's enough for me, to express your feelings. Take care always, and make sure to make new memories with new friends, you'll hangout with in the future. I'll be watching you. I promise". It was my last few words to end the funeral.

****************************************************************

Author's Note:

Hey guys! So how was the second chapter? Comment suggestions that I may do please. Also follow me, if you think I'm good. Vote for the story too, and I'm sorry for the late update. Kinda busy with my schedule. Updating soon, stay tuned :)