Chapter 1: Another Day As Always

>Author's Note:

Hey. I've deleted my first book because I don't want to make a story out of my horrible past, so I made a new one. Hope you enjoy!

************Azaira's POV*************

As I lay in bed frozen...

"Oh Azaira. Come here my darling". A voice called out to me.

"Oh Niall. Why are you so handsome?" I sank at his hotness.

"Stop looking. You know you could just....kiss me". He pouts his lips and leans in.

"I...lo-..". I felt his soft lips and his warm tongue touch mine. We were kissing roughly on the warm sand, suddenly, I heard a loud bang.

"Azaira McFlare! Could you look at the time? You've got school!" it's my mom Gretchen.

"Oh mooooommmm! It's just 4:30! Can I at least have 5 minutes?" I moaned sarcastically.

"5 minutes is what you always say! Now get up!" she roared.

"Okay, okay, chill! Geez!" I sat upright on the bed and wiped the saliva out of my cheeks. (did I just say that out loud?)

I walked tiringly to the bathroom and took a shower. As I was singing "Irresistable" by One Direction, "are you done already?" my mom shouted from the window.

"Moooooooommmmmmm! Can I have some privacy please?" I hurriedly covered myself up.

"Alright. Be quick! Double time already". She shouted from the door.

I got out from the curtain and made myself dry, change my jammies into my school uniform, and went downstairs to eat.

**going to school------>

"Azaira, I think you forgot the "corner kiss". Have you honey?" my dad Idan told me. My dad and I see this corner at school, and whenever we pass by, I usually kiss him before he drops me off. That was our agreement everyday. *sigh* I really love my dad. He's the best one, he understands me always.

"Remember, make your daddy proud 'kay? And be good". He leans his cheeks for me to kiss him.

"*smirk* alright dad *smack* there. And thanks, now be careful. Love 'ya!" I said running out.

**going to my classroom--------->

"*sigh* everyday, still the same, nothing has changed since yesterday". I whispered softly to myself. Suddenly, I saw my teacher went inside the classroom in a rushing kind of way.

"Okay *clearing throat* good morning students. Please open your books to page 22. Study this today, tomorrow, pop quiz. Understood?" we all agreed.

"The Little Prince. Wow nice topic. The hell, I read this already back in vacation. This is going to be easy!" I told my seatmate Seth.

"Hell yeah! It's quite familliar. But problem is, I've got no book, so yeah". Seth tucks his head underneath his arms.

"Well you should buy already". I told him.

"Hey Zai. Can I borrow your book?" I was startled by somebody. It was Trine.

"Oh sure. You don't have?" I asked.

"No *giggles* busy to buy". She replied.

"Well, you've got time to buy a basketball, but you've got no time to buy the requirements". I laughed at her.

"Well, yeah, I know". She laughed at what I said.

"I'll find your lips, so kissable, and your kiss, unmissable, your fingertips, so, touchable, and your eyes..." it was Trine's seatmate Vince, signalling me to sing with him.

"Irresistable". I laughed.

**class hours--------->

**dissmissal**

"Hey Rain, is that Sandy? Let's go!" I called Rain and Trine's attention. We went to Sandy, Hail, and Ash. They're sitting on that bench so I figured out that it was them.

"Hey Sandy, how's class?" I asked them.

"Well it's alright, you know, we need to go. Could you stay here?" I agreed to them.

"Hey Sandy! Come here I need to tell you something". Trine called Sandy over. "Why are you doing this to Zai?" she asked furiously.

"It's for her to realize that we hate her". Sandy answered sarcastically.

I ran to the bathroom after what I heard from their talk. "Pathetic". I said to myself. "Why do you have to blow this one huh Zai?" I said to myself angrily. I almost cried in the bathroom, but I decided to go out, because I agreed to them. Still, I tried to come closer to them, stealth mode. Suprisingly, they saw me approaching them. They ran away.

"Shit!" I cursed under my breath and ran towards them. I saw a man hole towards their direction so I raced with all my heart to reach them.

"Oh my God! Ash, Hail, help me! I'm slipping!" Sandy called out to them. But they were way behind. I pushed everyone aside and pulled Sandy out. She was safe. Except for me. I fell inside the man hole and hit my head on the rock below.

"Guys, call an ambulance! Faster!" Trine shouted to Rain and called the ambulance.

"Fudge! Rain faster!" a lot of people was staring and mumbles can be heard.

I keep looking at them for a long while.

"Zai hold on, please hold on!" Hail and Ash were shouting.

"I can't..I'm..sorry". I keep looking at the sky after what I said.

Blood trickled down my head going to my face. I can see the surroundings from vibrant colors to bluish-gray. Everything happened so fast. They keep shouting for help, but it seems that the words they're saying are going slower than before. I can't move my arms and legs even my body. I just kept still, and slowly, I closed my eyes, Trine's face and the bright sky were the last two things I saw.

And a new story has begun...

****************************************************

Author's Note:

Hey! So how's the first chapter? Hope you enjoyed :)