Chapter 7: The Mistake

The bell rang after their first class. The first to go out was Jariff and his colleague jocks. All of them has code names that were printed on their jackets. They even carved "J" on their hair that stands for "Jariff" as a sign of loyalty for him.

"How typical of him right?" We placed his body near the boy's bathroom and we hid behind the garbage bin. As we were observing them, we noticed that one of the boys saw it and then took it to show Jariff.

"Well, well, well. I was right. Ghosts do exist. Okay Ulysses Chua, let me feel your ass!" He shouted while his other subjects laughed.

He started cracking his knuckles and continued to look for Ulysses.

"Shit!" Ulysses muttered as he tried to move but can't because of plastic crackling to the sound of his steps. (Or at least blown it away because of his aura)

As Jariff heard it, he slowly moved towards our direction.

"I've got you now punk!" As soon as he was about to move the bins, the bell suddenly rang.

"Oh man, and I was suppose to take brunch! Oh well, see you later chilled-ass!" They walked away laughing.

I saw Ulysses tearing up so I comforted him.

"Don't you worry, don't you worry child. See, heaven's got a plan for you." I sang that to Ulysses to make him calm down.

"It's my fault. I shoudn't have put the body there. If the bell didn't rang, we would be in big trouble. I'm so sorry Zai." Said Ulysses with a frowning face.

It's okay. Stop crying. We should make a new plan.

We thought long and hard and then finally, Ulysses tilted his head to mine and revealed the words saying, "I've got a plan."

We gave each other a mischievous smile.