Chapter 10: Genes Never Lie

A/N:
Summer's breaking through here in our crib and I think it's the same in some places. I don't know, I hope everyone's alright, and I hope I get to continue making this story out from scratch (just bored here at home and music is my only escape in reality I guess) So here's Chapter 10 everyone! Hope you'll like it :)

Police Officer's POV

I can't believe that criminals are getting younger and younger than last year. I mean yes, I know this case is hard to crack since there are no eye witnesses and evidence, yet, but I can't reject Agent Zof's orders. He's like the boss in this organization. Even though he's only an agent and not a high-ranking officer, everyone just respects him that much. The board of directors the CEO even the general! And his son, that kid, we love him so much. He's our prince in our facility. That's why we do our very best to find the murderers of Uly's death, and to sentence them horribly. We want our prince to have a good rest so whether we solve the case or not, we will do our best to help Agent Z and his family to avenge our prince, and now we have a lead in this case. Jariff De Ablo, I suspect him that much. He's been torturing Uly every once in awhile back. Uly always wanted to be a part of a frat gang so he judged their gang as a "one of a kind". So of course, hazing was their one policy to enter their group. Uly opened up to me before about their doings and so I in return help him through that mischief. As Uly died, I told Zof about everything Uly told me. That's why Zof sent a note to their teacher addressing to Jariff that they should feel sorry for Uly and accept the consequences.

"It's a match Agent Z.." I muttered to Zof as he was calling a client.

"I'll talk to you later Mr. D." as he hanged up the phone, he quickly took the results and signalled me to go back with him at the interrogation room.

A/N:
Sorry this chap was kinda short but, we all knew know that Jariff killed Uly. So stay tuned in the next chap guys :)