Chapter 6: Revealing His Remains

Conscience

Remember my dreams that I used to dream when I was still alive? I used to dream that I was kissing my dream guy. The white-sand beach, the wonderful paradise, summer '13, and a handsome guy that loves me with all of his heart. Now that dream guy is in front of me. I'm so glad that he loves me for who I am. And he's kissing me. MY FIRST REAL KISS!!!

Flashback

"Just kiss me." His shining eyes were looking deeply into mine.

"What! Why?!" I looked at him, speechless enough to be exact. (He broke my heart, and now he wants me to kiss him? Seriously?!)

"Just..trust..me.." He sinks in to me very slowly until he stops three inches from my face. Just THREE INCHES! He looked at me and giggled cuz he saw my eyes wide-opened.

"It's your first time right. You're scared aren't you?" He kept teasing me and then my cheeks burned so hot.

"Don't worry." He said. "This..won't..bite.." He finally locks his lips to mine. Lots of sparks just zinged inside me.

I heard a voice calling out my name..

Reality

"Zai, Zai? Zai! Hey.." Ulysses grabs hold of my hand.

"You seem to be happy. What's all the fuzz?" He asked delightfully.

"Oh nothing." I lied, smiling.

"Oh yeah? Come here.." He took hold of my burning cheeks and leaned in. This time, our foreheads locked together. He closed his eyes and ordered me to do the same.

We both thought of the same picture..

Suddenly, he lets go of me and then pulled back.

"Oh you.." He hugs me very tightly. "I saw what you were thinking. You were thinking about our kiss right?" (I never knew he could do that..)

"Well yeah! Cuz it was the best thing in the world that has ever happened to me." I gave him a warm smile. "I never knew someone would want me. Before, I was always left alone, being the weird one, you know, crazy things a person does?" I told him one of my secrets. He was awe-strucked.

"Really?! Why?" he still can't believe that I was always the unlucky one.

"Well I know it's hard to believe but yeah! It's true." we both ended up silent.

We walked back towards his locker and then placed his body near Becky's classroom.

Suddenly, there was a change of plans..