Chapter 3: Traveling To Heaven

**burial------>

"Time to go." a voice whispered to my ear.

I was surprised to see someone who can feel my presence. I turned around from where I'm standing and I saw a fair skin-toned boy. Well he's actually wearing skyblue colored longsleeves, with his matching white pants and white shoes. He looks familliar, like I've met him before.

"Was he in my dream before?" I muttered to myself.

I can't seem to recognize the stranger. But from the looks of him, his face is so perfect, like you can't find it in any places. It's like his face can't be forgotten. And it's so unique. I was really starstrucked about his appearance and the way he is dressed, so formal, and it really suits him!

"Hey Zai? Hey, hey! Can you hear me?" he gave a loud smirk and laughed at my curious face.

"Oh, um, was I staring? Who are you?" my eyes shimmered, excited to hear his name.

"Oh. It's Ulysses. Ulysses Chua." my heart skipped a beat after what I heard.

He's really handsome. I can't take my eyes off of him.

"Um, hey, Zai? Why did you save her? I mean, all she did was break you. And you still chose to be good and saved her. Why did you do that?" his eyes widened.

"Well, even though they're breaking me, I don't care because they're my friends. I know that they don't treat me honestly and sincerely, it's okay, as long as I'm good to them. And I would even risk my life for their crappy butts." hearing this, he chuckled.

"You ready?" his voice lightened.

"Mmm yeah. Maybe? Do I look good?" he gave a thumbs-up in reply.

"Let's go." he held my hand and all I did was blush for the next minutes.

"Think of happy thoughts Zai. It will help us fly back to Heaven." he closed his eyes gently and thought deeply.

"Oh okay." I gently closed my eyes and started to think.

I thought of my family who are safe and my friends that are happy because of what I did. I also thought of God happy to welcome me in His presence. After our little reminisce we faded away, departing to the people I love, and followed the wind. We took off before I opened my eyes.

"Hey Zai! Open your eyes! The view is really wonderful!" Ulysses insisted.

"Ulysses I'm scared! I-I'm scared of heights!" I kept my eyes closed tightly.

"It's okay. I'm here. The first time I went to Heaven was much more frightening than this. Come here." he wrapped his arms around me making me safe.

"You can call me Uly by the way. Try opening your eyes, if you're afraid still, just look at me." I tried opening and I saw that we were really high so I did what he told me. I looked directly at him.

I focused my eyes on his. He has dark brown eyes that glimmered in the early sunlight. He also has dark brown hair that is swaying on the gentle wind. After examining his perfect face he gave me a gentle, warm smile.

"You're so cute when you stare at me." he looked at me deeply.

I was startled on what he said. After hearing that, I slowly pulled away.

"Why are you pulling away? Something wrong with my breath?" he asked curiously.

"No it's because, no one ever said that I'm cute before." I looked down and noticed that we were high up, so I tightly hugged him with fear in my eyes.

"Hey, they're wrong to hold it back. You are really cute. That's why God sent you here." he took hold of my cheek and stared at me for a long while.

"I'm so happy that I've met you Zai. God told me to escort you back home." he still holds me like as if he was holding something important, something that would break easily.

"But after this, you're gonna meet Him and He'll assign you a special task." he looked at the sky for awhile.

Then a flash of light interrupted our conversation..

************************************

Hey guys! Sorry for the late update. Just too tight with my schedule right now. When you read Ulysses it's pronounced as "Yulisis" and his nickname Uly is pronounced as "Yuli". I hoped you like the third chapter. Updating soon, stay tuned :)

Memory Within Meजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें