Night 7 *If Mike Lived*

12:00 AM
After yesterday,they started becoming closer to each other,Mike was actually more helpful,to Jeremy's surprise.Jeremy was less hesitant in his actions,and thinks went pretty smooth."So,the news is closed to being confirmed,"Mike said,"they're still having a debate if they should close it or not."Jeremy looked over at Mike,"But they ARE making a good profit,why shut it down?"Mike shrugged and read on,"........it says because they can't afford to keep paying the bills for this place."
Jeremy nodded,flashing the vent lights,making sure no one was there."Well it does make some sort of crazy sense."Mike winded the music box as silence came again."H-hey Mike,"Jeremy asked,a yes in reply,Jeremy continued,"You know the Five Missing Children?"Mike nodded."Y-yah what about it?"He asked curiously."People have been spreading rumors that the killer is still alive,that he wasn't really killed.He escaped and ran away for several years to hide."Do you happen to find this true?"He asked.Mike shrugged in reply,"I dunno,there's no telling until you see he or she."
As they were debating if it was real or not,they didn't happen to notice a white smile in the dark."Well then,perhaps it's time to start 'messing around' with them....."The low voice said,keeping quite to them self.
"Well why if it is true?!Huh?"Jeremy asked,hi tone rising,getting suspicious.Mike closed his eyes and sighed,"Jeremy,if it was real it would-"First thing you know Mike is talking,then he stops being cut off by a pain in his head....

I'm so sorry!I have had a lot of real life concerns and problems so I didn't have time to write.Please take this as an apology!Ooh!My my I wonder what happened.....Please excuse the mistakes,I will try to fix them.
-LittlestOtakuPet