Night 7 ((Level 1))*If Mike Lived*

"M-Mike?!"Jeremy screamed,he trie looking over until another golden suit hit him in the head,making him unconscious.Complete blackness over took him,as he could hear faint,metallic,thuds come close."Are we ready?"A faint voice asked,glitching in the voice caused it to repeat some words."Yes,it's time.Gather the crew."
As the other left,the one remaining walked over to where Mike was,followed by,of course,Mike hitting stuff."HEY,LET ME GO!"He started cursing at the one holding him and continued hitting him,later resulting him in breaking his hand."ow..."Mike continued on even with his damaged hand,because well,he's just being Mike.Jeremy was still lying on the ground,only able to hear some things going on.
Mike actually managed to escape as footsteps ran to the other side of the table to Jeremy."Jeremy,wake up!"Mike pulled Jeremy's half-unconscious body under the table,and Mike continued trying to defend them.As the others returned,Mike started cursing under his breath.He couldn't do much as the same golden head was brought towards him by something.It seemed to have some blood on it,not just from Mike when it hit his head,but from other people.
However,it didn't go to him?Yah,it didn't go to him.One of them were pointing towards Jeremy."No no no no no no no no"Mike was helpless as some of them cornered him.Jeremy was being out in a suit,and Mike had to watch,painfully,blood oozing out of the suit."No no no no!"Mike looked at the suit.The others left soon,causing Mike to be with the suit.
"Why...."This wasn't a night they had expected,Mike gets hit in the head with a suit,Jeremy does too,Mike breaks his hand,and Jeremy gets stuffed.Mike slowly walked over and grabbed his nametag like he does with all the others that don't make it.6 AM struck and Mike had to leave,as he went towards the exit,he shot one last glance at the blood oozing suit that now holds a once alive and very kind person."I'm sorry..."Mike left the pizzeria.

Ay,here you go.I really wanted the feels train to come back.(・ω・)ノ This is the end,sorry.I shall write more Fnaf stories!I'm also currently writing a Lps and PewDieCry story!(^∇^)Please excuse the mistakes,I hope you loved this story,feel free to ask me some questions if parts of this confused you.
-LittlestOtakuPet