Night 3

"Hah,what happened to Bonnie's face?"Mike asked,obviously not caring but wanting to start a conversation.Jeremy stared blankly at Mike,"Eh,Management is fixing him up,the kids got the best of him."
"Funny...."Mike trailed off,leaning over to wind up the metal music box.Jeremy sighed and looked back at the vents."Of course,everything's always funny to you."Mike rolled his eyes,"Jeez,you want to put up another fight?It's perfectly fine with me!"He crossed his arms and looked away,immediately regretting what he said afterwards.
Jeremy held his breath,clearly annoyed,"Just...s-shut...up."Mike turned his rolling chair the opposite direction of Jeremy.As this happened,Jeremy felt as if he was a little too harsh on Mike.But then again,he felt as if he deserved it.While this was processing in Jeremy's brain,Mike was over in his chair mimicking what Jeremy had recently said to him.
There was a hint of hurt in Mike's voice although he was trying to sound angry.Trying to show no sadness what-so-ever.3 AM.
Mike was still having a moment while Jeremy was over at the desktop doing his shift.Banging could be heard in the vents,so Jeremy put on his Fazbear mask,scaring the animatronics away before they could get in.
"Freaking Billy needs to get a life..."Mike muttered to himself,hearing the laughs of balloon boy."NOBODY LIKES YOU!"The laughs soon died down."That's what I thought..."Jeremy turned his rolling chair around to face him,"Don't you think that was a bit mean?"He was clearly concerned about his feelings,even though he wasn't in the liking of Billy either."Nah,if anything I was being 'soft' on him."
"Okay then..."Jeremy soon returned back to his routine,trying to forget what has happened these past crazy nights."
6 AM."Hey,Jeremy,"Mike started,turning to face his young friend."It's 6 AM..."Jeremy continued flashing,not fond of the animatronics being shut off.Mike shoved his rolling chair into Jeremy,making him fall."Hey,Jeremy!It's 6 AM!"Jeremy rubbed his head,slowly getting up."Well you didn't have to do that to me..."Jeremy replied,brushing the dust off him."Yah,I think I did."

Author's Note
Hi guys,it's me again,I got so many comments to continue so here you go!Please excuse these mistakes,I'll try to fix them later.I really hope you enjoyed this chapter,because I enjoyed writing the end!Thanks for the views and comments!Keep them up!-LittlestOtakuPet