Night 4

"So,can we try not to put up another fight like we did the last few nights?"Asked the brunette,clearly not wanting to put up an argument."F-fine..."Mike muttered,winding up the metal box.Mike felt as if he was going to burst in rage if Jeremy kept acting like his boss,it made him....uncomfortable.
Jeremy checked the vents,lighting it up."Good...No one there...No one here.."He murmured to himself as he checked everything."Hey,could you talk a little lower?"an annoyed voice said,interrupting Jeremy's thoughts.
"Uh...y-yah...S-sorry about that."Jeremy stuttered,"Meh.."Mike waved it off,like it was a piece of dust."Are you okay?Y-you seem as if something's bothering you."Mike shrugged,"I'm fine,I just feel bad for fighting with you all those nights."
Jeremy looked up at the sudden statement,"O-oh...It's okay really.We were all just really stressed..."Jeremy said,trying to reassure his friend."You sure?"Mike asked,clearly not convinced.
Jeremy nodded."Awww...how sweet,not to mention these will be your last words to each other...."Mike stiffened,"W-wait what?Last words?"Jeremy turned around slowly,cold sweat dripping from his forehead.A familiar shape was standing there,slumped over Jeremy and Mike.It was....Foxy.No,not Mangle,but the old Foxy,the more dangerous one,he was staring at them hungrily.
Foxy crouched down,and at last,leaped...SCREEEEE

Author's Note
Hi!Yes,I know,short.Please excuse the mistakes.I hope you enjoy this chapter,and the cliff hanger that I have left you on!XD
-LittlestOtakuPet