Night 5

Everything....everyone went silent.The fox lunged forward,eyes glistening with hunger.It looked as if it was ready for the revenge that was never completed in 87'.Foxy crouched down low,like in a hunter's crouch,battered tail swishing back and forth."Who's ready t-to w-w-walk me plank plank?"He said,before putting his eye patch over his right eye.
He then leaped forward,not waiting for an answer.SCREEE!!!!!Jeremy was terrified,didn't even know if he was thinking right or not.His brain didn't want to comprehend what was ping on right now.Face turning from a question mark((?))to three exclamation marks((!!!))he ducked down to the floor,grabbing the flashlight in case the twitchy fox decided to make a come-back.
"Yarharharharhar....so ye think you can just leave me without a couple more life risking scars?Well,you thought wrong me lad."Foxy said looking down,his eyes flashed from his usual grayish-gold to black eyes with tiny white pupils.
Jeremy was frightened,he truly was.What was he to do?Cold sweat dripped down,and he took off his hat to try cooling down from the heat of nervousness.Or at least he felt like it was hot in here.He crawled under the table,deep behind the depths of the shadows,until he hit his back on the wall.
"W-what do you m-mean?"Foxy howled his gleaming teeth,sharpened and ready for a bite."Ar Ar ye r-ready to to w-w-walk the plank?"Jeremy nodded no and closes his eyes ready for the pain to emerge into his body.But he was wrong,he heard footsteps come rushing in and CRUNCH......Jeremy opened his eyes to see a fleeing Foxy,but to the worst,a dead Mike.

Author's Note

MWAHAHAHAHA!!!What did you think I was going to do?!Make a happy ending?WRONG!Okay,anyways...please excuse the mistakes!Also,I was wondering should I do a Night 6 and Night 7 modes 1-20?There would be 2 versions of each,1 version where Mike is alive in all,and 1 where Mike is dead in all.Anyways,comment below on what you thought of this story,and this suggestion!Bye!
-LittlestOtakuPet