Night 7

"W-what are you doing here?"Jeremy asked,stuttering.You would probably be scared too if over 10 animatronics were crowded in the same room staring at you.Withered Freddy stepped up,"We have come for him"Wh-what do you mean..."Freddy brought his hand up,giving a signal for a crew member to come up.Chica,Foxy,and Bonnie all came up,holding parts of a suit.
It seemed to be golden,old,had some rust on a few parts,it didn't look like it was in the best care.Jeremy started sweating nervously,"W-what are you going to do with that?"Freddy laughed as the crew began to walk towards Mike,slowly and steadily.It suddenly hit Jeremy,"N-no!You can't do this!"
Freddy laughed,"It's the rules,and you're next!"The toys grabbed another suit,which seemed to be a Golden like rabbit,torn,and it seemed like it used to have another previous person in there before.As they grabbed Mike,harshly stuffing his corpse in,Jeremy was cornered by the toys and was terrified."W-why?I-I'm so sorry Mike....I'm sorry..."Those were the last words he said as his vision blurred,he could see no more."

Author's Note:
I know,it is VERY short,but meh.I can do what I want.This is the end of the story,next is the *If Mike Lived* one,it may or may not be the last one(._.)'I dunno,excuse the mistakes.