intro

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

As quickly as she had taken a step on the edge of the twelve story building, Haeun jumped.

Perhaps it was too late for her life to flash before her eyes— the parts of it that weren't boring at least, because she was quite literally seconds away from landing on the ground with a nasty thud; it happened in any case.

And as she lost all consciousness, her last thought was that she had made the correct choice.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

ELATED | NCT DREAM
━━━━━

All rights to this document are reserved to © justroseu | 2021. No copyright infringement is intended. Similarities to another book marked as coincidental. No part of this document may be reproduced by any means, without written permission from the author.

TRIGGER WARNING
━━━━━

Please refrain from continuing this book from here onwards if you are sensitive to anything that falls under the said heading. This is the only warning.

DISCLAIMER
━━━━━

Regarding the serious situations and story line, this whole fiction is completely unrealistic, hence it being called a fiction. Please do not correct me on account of the knowledge that you have on what should happen when dealing with anything mentioned here, whether accurate or not. The story is meant to be unrealistic, as it is purely for entertainment purposes.

APPRECIATION
━━━━━

Thank you for choosing to read this book, your opinion on it will be valued. Please keep all comments appropriate, keeping in mind that some things mentioned in this book are real life problems that people deal with on a daily.

GUIDE
━━━━━

Elated !

Say: Ee/la-te/ed.
In high spirits, exultant or proud. Of happiness. Thrilled or exhilarated, delighted.

JUNE,
© justroseu | 2021