07

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

THE SEVENTH MEMORY, A NEW KISS.

Bro's kissed all the time, right? Right. Renjun was more confused than hurt, but the feeling of sadness was bound to increase the more he watched the scene unfold.

Donghyuck had never openly stated what his sexuality was, so in the books the male was as straight as a ruler and no, not the flexible one.

It seemed Renjun had only been getting that confirmation then— either that or the guy was bisexual, but Renjun wasn't thinking that far at the moment— as there Haechan was, kissing a girl like it was his last day on earth.

The Chinese male let out a chuckle. As an avid Tik Tok user, he knew exactly what to do through the pain.

Pout and make a peace sign.

Renjun had a conclusion. Yes, bro's did in fact kiss bro's all the time, so Donghyuck hadn't led him on. All their secret pecks and endearment were just, friendly gestures...

So why had he ended up curled up in his bed that evening, crying while listening to teenage emo songs as a young adult? Well, in his defense LO$ER=LO♡︎ER was a SOTY deserving song, and the lyrics were worth his tears too, but that was obviously not it.

As cliche as it sounded, he was heart broken, and would remain so until magically his real soulmate— since it clearly wasn't who he thought— showed up at his doorstep.

Until then, he would continue having a sob session with his Spotify playlist.

Meanwhile, a certain couple had adopted themselves a giant, and after more than four days away from home, the giants brother had set out to find him.

Surprisingly, Jaemin had warmed up to Jisung. It came with nothing but benefits. Not only was Jisung enthusiastically learning all of his school work, but also using the remainder of his time to hang out with Haeun and apparently, his favorite hyung. The only problem was, only he knew when it was he was planning on going back home— never.

It only dawned on Haeun one jovial Wednesday morning as she was making breakfast for the two men she lived with— Donghyuck hadn't been home for a week or so, that one of them wasn't actually supposed to be there. That was only because she had received a text from her colleague.

What the heck, she thought, they were still having fun.

Consequently, she impulsively texted Jeno the wrong address so that he wouldn't find them, and then like a pro she carried on cooking...

Renjun finally toppled off his bed and stood up, groaning as he threw a shirt on and left his room.

Whoever was at his doorstep at such an unreasonable hour would pay, he'd make sure of it. He didn't appreciate anyone who thought it was okay to ruin another persons sleep.

He was very pissed, and actually contemplated grabbing a knife in case one of his friends was at the door to congratulate them with a little stab for finally realizing the fact that he wasn't okay.

The doorbell sounded again, and he huffed loudly before finally unlocking it and yanking it open.

There Lee Jeno stood, he had simply been looking for his brother, but Huang Renjun had just fallen in love.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧