04

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

THE FOURTH MEMORY, FRATERNITY PARTIES.

"Are we about to kiss right now?" The girl was doing what she did best, and that was irking Renjun.

They had reached for the snack bowl at the same time, hands touching, and as always, Haeun had made it more stirring than it ever was.

"You can kiss my fist." Was Renjun's lame response as he brought his balled up hand to her face, making kissy sounds. Haeun laughed, throwing her head back, which gave Renjun a chance to snatch the big bowl out of her hand.

"Can you two shut up, or I'll punch both of you." Donghyuck commented from his seat. He was the only one paying attention to what was playing on the television, which was weird since only the tiny Chinese had an interest in supernatural stuff among the four of them.

Well, perhaps not anymore.

"Do it, coward." Renjun was feeling a bit spirited on that specific day, which explained why he dragged himself over to Donghyuck's seat, plopping himself right next to him.

The cola must have had something in it, thought Haeun in between all her whining about how Renjun had moved with the snack bowl, and that he was too far for her to reach. Renjun payed no heed to her, instead rested his head on Donghyuck's shoulder and continued eating.

Yeah, something was definitely in that cola, Haeun just didn't know what.

"You don't think I'll punch you?" Donghyuck eyed the male, smirking when he looked up at him and oh goodness, Renjun would have fainted right then and there if his ego wasn't as big as it was.

"Nah." Said boy winked, going back on his phone to read.

"Bonding time with the besties, how nice." Haeun sighed, content.

The atmosphere was very comfortable, and she wished it could always stay like that. Nothing but serenity with her favorite people.

Unfortunately, they all had lives to attend to without the free days, Jaemin being an example as he was the only one stuck working on that day.

It was drizzling outside, and Haeun had never missed her boyfriends cuddles more than she did then. She missed all of him, even though they had spoken over the phone in the morning.

"I'm hungry, are you guys up for pizza?" Renjun asked.

Donghyuck wanted to throw up just from the thought of pizza.

"You can order pizza for yourself, I'll be fine with McDonalds." He said, and if Haeun had rolled her eyes any further back, she probably would have seen her brain.

"If you didn't act like a frat boy and invite your little frat friends every week to our place, then maybe you'd still appreciate pizza." She said.

Yeah, she wasn't wrong.

"We're just enjoying our college years." Reasoned Donghyuck.

"You're not in college anymore."

"Stop discriminating against me and my ways."

"I'm telling you the truth!"

"THIS IS RACISM!"

"THAT DOES'NT EVEN MAKE SENSE, YOU DIMWIT!"

"Right, so McDonalds for the three of us then, got it." Renjun stood up, sighing at the two siblings who were bantering.

Nothing new.

Still, he loved them so much, one of them maybe differently than how he loved the other, but they both brought him happiness, along with Jaemin. He was glad, and everyone was happy.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧