02

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

THE SECOND MEMORY, TUITION.

"Your aesthetic sucks. Your lack there of, rather. Honestly, I just want to go home." Haeun was yay close to losing her mind, wanting nothing more than to shove the talkative boy in the washing machine and press start.

"Aesthetic? What am I, a teen? Shush and do your homework, I did not agree to tutor you just for you to disrespect me." She clicked her tongue, disappearing into the kitchen.

Meanwhile, Jisung hated no one more than his brother at that moment.

Had Jeno not entered his room at ass o'clock, while he was far away in dreamland by then, and fiddled around for a charger just because he had broken his own, would he not have found Jisung's hidden stash of graded school tests.

His marks weren't even below average, they were plain scary, and it was obvious that he didn't care about school.

After dreaming about how cool it would be if he lived in the GTA world, he expected nothing more than to go to school and lay the thought on his friends for them to fantasize about too...

Instead, he woke up to Jeno drinking a namericano in a robe while looking through some papers that seemed oddly familiar to him.

In summary, Jisung was in trouble, and pulling a Sonic The Hedgehog back into his room unfortunately didn't work this time. The boy was fast, but the devil was faster.

He loved his brother, really, just not so much at that moment.

"I've called your teachers, your class participation is being monitored from today on. I asked one of my colleagues to help you study too, you're going to her house after school for tuition. Should your percentages for each subject be lower than the time you spend on your game console in a week at the end of this semester, then you're in for a treat."

He spent seventy hours on his game console every week.

Safe to say, Jisung wanted to die, and that's exactly what was happening as Haeun sat in front of him, staring right into his soul.

"I can't concentrate with you watching me, you know." He dared to slouch in his seat, head hung low and unintentionally pouting as his did so.

Welp, here we go again, thought Haeun as she tried to look anywhere but at the boy. He was like a second Renjun, acting cute to get his way. The only difference being he wasn't doing it on purpose. Haeun was a sucker for adorable things, and man was Jisung adorable.

Besides, Jeno wasn't paying her, she was just returning him the favor for filling in her shift a few weeks back.

"Do you want to take a break?" She asked, smiling at the eighteen year old.

Jisung was honestly a little spooked at how she could go from scary to sweet in seconds, he nodded nonetheless.

So that was them, strolling down the streets of Seoul with ice cream in their hands. Jisung wouldn't stop speaking about how she needed to have an aesthetic, as he only dressed a certain way and found the way she dressed to be boring, but she couldn't care less.

It was just another moment worth remembering, one that she liked, one where she was happy.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧