03

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

THE THIRD MEMORY, OLD FRIENDS.

Donghyuck was a social butterfly, and Haeun commended him for having a quality that they didn't share, but sometimes it got on her nerves.

Reason one, the random gatherings.

The two siblings shared an apartment for various causes, one of them being that Donghyuck was enjoying his youth, and didn't want to spend all his money on expenses such as rent— his words, not anybody else's. Of course, he couldn't stay with their parents forever, so Haeun agreed to share a place with him if they equally split the bills.

So far, it was proving to be a patience-testing experience. Donghyuck would randomly invite 'the boys' over, without telling her beforehand, and just like that the house would be full, music blasting through the speakers, pizza and drinks lying everywhere, slurs being thrown around carelessly.

The only good thing was that they all knew how to clean up after themselves, and either than the fact that Donghyuck would bid plus minus fifteen people to their place without her consent, he always respected his sisters privacy and made sure his friends did the same.

Haeun sighed, grabbing a pizza slice off the counter. She had nothing to do, and was about to go back up to her room and play Minecraft, had a familiar face not strolled into the kitchen ever so casually.

It seemed like he was looking for something before his eyes landed on the girl.

His face changed to that of confusion, and she was a little bummed when he didn't beam that big smile of his, but he still approached her nonetheless.

"Hey," He said quite coolly. "you're pretty, wanna hook up?"

Haeun was surprised.

She blinked at him several times, before realizing what was happening.

He didn't remember her.

"Wow, Mork, never took you for the bold type. Last time I saw you was graduation day, still clad in braces at nineteen and getting flustered whenever a girl looked your way. I wonder what changed."

Marks brows creased, as if the person she had just described wasn't him. It was, though, and his facial expression earned a laugh out of Haeun.

"Do I know you?" He chose to ask over every other question he had, tilting his head to the side. Haeun thought he looked like a kitten, and would have squished his cheeks right then and there, had he not thought she was a stranger.

"Lee Haeun, dude. Pizza's nice by the way, where'd you guys buy it?"

Mark thought hard, trying to recall who she was, until his memory landed on a small girl back in his college days, who always teased him for being so shy.

"Yo, Donghyuck's annoying little sister?"

Haeun snorted.

"Ey come on, I wasn't that annoying."

Mark nodded.

"I suppose not, just always on my case."

Haeun smiled at him, jumping off the kitchen stool.

"You were fun to be around." She shrugged. It was true, Marks reactions were always so priceless.

"It was nice seeing you again, hopefully it won't be the last time."

Mark smiled as she hopped out the door and disappeared up the stairs.

"Hopefully." He muttered.

And Haeun chuckled as she plopped onto her bed. Meeting old friends was always such a nice feeling, so she was happy.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧