06

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

THE SIXTH MEMORY, SHOPPING AND SUFFERING.

Jaemin and Haeun had went to the mall for shopping. Jaemin had always been fond of spoiling his girlfriend, so he didn't have a problem when she asked him to join her earlier that day. What he didn't know, was that they would have an asset tagging along, and a very tall and talkative one at that.

"I think light academia will suit you best."

It seemed all of Jisung's crap talk about fashion and aesthetics had gotten to Haeun's head. She had found herself scrolling through Pinterest at an ungodly hour two days prior, curious of what she'd look like clad in fashion styles that were actually in— according to social media that is.

Jaemin's attempts to convince the girl that her usual khaki pants and long coat were perfectly fine had clearly failed, and so on he went, allowing himself to be dragged around by two adults who were acting like children.

"Do you like this?"

Pause.

"Forget I asked that, I like it, and my opinion matters, yours does not."

Perhaps Haeun would have slapped some sense into her head and went to sleep that night, had Donghyuck not woken up from beside her and asked what the hell she was doing up at three A.M. They often had movie nights in Haeun's room, and he had fallen asleep on her bed, nothing new. The said boy proceeded to slowly sit up, only to yawn loudly and lazily point a finger at his sister.

"I don't know man, after so much church school as children I didn't think you'd ever watch por-"

That had earned him a punch on the shoulder.

"I'm just saying!" Donghyuck had exclaimed, only to have Haeun throw the phone at his face so he could see what she was actually busy with.

He laughed.

"The effort is cute, but you love the grandma clothing. You literally dressed exactly how you do now throughout middle school. First red flag. Who the heck doesn't find a problem with how they dressed in mIDDLE SCH-"

"SHUT UP OH MY GOD AND GET OUT."

Rightfully, Lee Haeun was on the verge of killing Lee Donghyuck, yet it would have to wait.

First, she'd have to prove to him that she could pull off what he thought she couldn't. She honestly didn't care much about how other's viewed her. Initially, it was just going to be an experiment, but proving Haechan an idiot sounded the more appealing option. And so the next morning she'd trek to the mall, and who better to help her shop than her boyfriend who looked gorgeous in absolutely everything, and the pest who'd been the root cause of the problem.

"Just trust me, jewelry always works. I'm Jisung, I'm never incorrect." If only the test papers could speak... Meanwhile, Jaemin was very fed up. None of what he was being put through had he signed up for. His legs were actually about to give out.

Alas, who was he to complain?

An idiot, really, because Jisung wouldn't stop dragging them shop after shop and expecting him to pay for everything unless he was told to do so.

So he let the nineteen year old be, because not only did he look happy, but so did Haeun.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧