𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗣𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗢𝗳 𝗙𝗮𝗲𝗱𝗼𝗺 || 𝟮 ||

What's a weird fruit or vegetable you know?! I wanna try them
☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

𝟭𝟳 𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗟𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿

"You should have not done that," Rai frowns upon his son's arrival with the guards who were carrying tons of bags, Loui Vuitton, Gucci, and Prada, you name it.

Rai's jaw dropped when he got the notifications from his bank account.

With a mischievous look on his face, he retorts, " Why not?"
He shrugs and tries to hold back his giggles.

"For real? It's fifteen thousand dollars," With his eyebrows nudged up, Rai questions his son.

His son doesn't look guilty at all.

" Let's inform your beloved father," Rai has been linking his husband on the conversation between him and their son and he is already on his way to give the boy some scolding.

The boy widens his eyes and starts looking around him for a perfect hiding spot. But nature fails him.

He lifts his face, letting the light and shadow dance across his skin.
He silently uses foul language towards mammy nature or whoever controls nature.

" Apollo Taren Roselia, " The boy looks up and tries to put on his puppy blue eyes while inhaling the wood-minty smell.

" That is not functioning, " Alessio informs and tries to not allow his smile to exhibit.

Apollo whines, fusses, and drops to roll through the leaves.

" I just wanted to go to the mall, " Apollo says as he displays pouty lips.

" Look, beautiful, isn't it?" Apollo raises his hand to show them his newly bought bracelet.

Alessio glares at his son and frowns.
" Give me your credit card, " Alessio extends his arm towards Apollo and says.

Apollo was pouting and tears are filling his eyes.
"Papa, " Apollo whines and looks at
Alessio.
" I'm not doing it again, I promise, " Apollo says with the puppy eyes again.

"That's what you said the last time, Little Angle, " Rai lets out while squinting his eyes toward his bratty son.

" I did not mean it, " Apollo comeback with a shrug, devilishness protruding through his voice.

Alessio sighs and continues looking at his son and mate as they squabble.

"You done?" He asks the two grumpy babies.
Apollo's guards were trying to suppress their laughter as they are looking at their prince and king bicker.

They both ignored Alessio.

" Then I should return that pretty Gucci furry slipper, the one Dada wanted, " Apollo says with fake sadness filling his voice.

Rai's eyes dilate in panic.
He approaches his son with a bright smile and the fight is long forgotten about.

"You bought it?!" The king asks the Prince eagerly.

The prince nods with the same enthusiasm.

Screams and squeals are all that Alessio can hear as his son and mate skip toward their chamber with their shopping bags.

Alessio stares at them in disbelief.

He shakes his head, chuckles, and follows them.

♕♕♕♔♔♔

" Do not touch the food, dear, "Giorgia, the Fae kingdom's head chef, says as she glares at the sneaky prince.

" Oh, come on, it smells amazing, " His puppy eyes don't work on her anymore.