𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗣𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗢𝗳 𝗙𝗮𝗲𝗱𝗼𝗺 || 𝟱 ||

For how many years have you guys been on Wattpad and how did you get to know Wattpad? I wanna know.
☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

Fury roars through Apollo's mind.
Breathless with anger, he stood up and headed towards the royal-looking doors of the dining room.

" Little-," Rio gets up and calls out for his son who is clutching the letter in anger.

" DON'T," Apollo's disgruntled voice booms loudly through the room that is consumed with silence, anger, and frustration.

" You lied to me," His voice cracks, pain and anguish clouding his mind.

" You told me that It means that you are a prince," Apollo points his finger at Rai while mimicking him.

" How dare you lie to me?!" He asks In a choked-up voice.
Tears are rolling down his red face.

His Papa and Dada stay silent.

Apollo takes a deep breath and gets out after saying, " You broke my trust,"

Rai cries softly on his mate's warm chest.
" He hates me," He whimpered with so much pain in his voice.

" it is going to be alright," Alessio says as he runs his hand through his mate's hair.

Rai sniffles and buries his face in his mate's chest and continued crying.

Apollo's feelings are all over the place.

Should he be happy that he's got a mate?

Should he be mad that that mate claimed him before even knowing each other?

Should he wind up a storm of anger upon the kingdom?

He is surely furious. His parents lied to him for years.

How could they?

Apollo shrank into his fae form and flew towards his secret haven.

Whenever he feels upset and angry, he tends to steer away from his home, the castle, so he can forget about it for a little bit.

He always wonders if he will ever feel better if he disappears from this world.

He, dearly, hates his life.
No one ever understands the pain he is in.
He is hurting.

He always feels so lonely and trapped in their so-called home.

The castle.

The walls are tall, strong and stable unlike him.

He crumbles inside the strong and stable castle.

Even if he's surrounded by thousands of Maids, servants, friends and family.

Apollo got to the tree house he had built for himself.
No one knows about it.

He had sneaked out of the castle to build it up alone.

He shifted back to his human form and climbed up the stairs.

He doesn't why he didn't just fly up there, do not ask.

The tree house is cosy.

He filled it up with blankets, teddy bears, books, clothes and some snacks for him and him only.

It is his tree house, and no one is allowed to come in.

With a deep and full of pain sigh, he laid on the tiny bed and let the sobs he's been holding on his way to the tree house out.

He feels betrayed.

Hot tears flowed down his cheeks, and he squeezed his eyelids close in the hope that his tears would stop.

His choppy breathing and wet eyes persisted for a long time, and he lay still.

In spite of the fact that he had anticipated having a mate for years, it still felt so unfair to him.

He decided that he is not going back to the castle anytime soon and the good thing is that he did conceal his scent and does have scent blockers all over the tree house.

Apollo lay on the bed for hours.

He watches as the sun sets so beautifully.

In the centre of the sky, a wild, dazzling yellow flame burned.

The sky was like a painter's canvas, with expert strokes of reds, oranges, and yellows.

The light was slowly disappearing into the sky, like a person saying goodbye and walking far, far away, and darkness was setting in.

His heart is still heavy. His heart is heavy with so many feelings, including rage, grief, frustration, and any other emotion that comes to mind.

He is certain that it will still be heavy when he awakens later.

Never had a couple of moments Deliberation seemed to last a lifetime as he felt his consciousness fading and his thoughts, as clear and lucid as they had been only minutes before, came to an end. His eyes get heavy as a result of the exhausting consequences of excessive brain agitation—that capacity that, in all its might, he had not prepared for such a weakness.

He let sleep carry him away into dreamland, where he dreamed that the claiming mark had vanished, that he was no prince, that he lived in a tiny house, and that his mind was free of toxic and unsettling ideas.

Apollo was a chirpy child.

His life was filled with nothing but bliss and delight.

As a youngster, he had never cried out of grief.

His parents' passiveness got to him as he grew older.

He wanted to go out and explore caverns, hunt, and swim freely in rivers, but his parents' protectiveness prevented him from doing so.

He couldn't figure out why they wouldn't allow him to have fun outside of the castle.

He desired to be unshackled.

He wished to soar with butterflies and birds, chase rabbits, and play with bugs.

He only wanted to appreciate nature, but he couldn't.

He became enraged not just at his parents, but also at the Giver Of Life.

Apollo began to experiment with other options.

Sneaking out became enjoyable.

Seeing his parents constantly on their toes became entertaining.

Spending a lot of money on jewellery, clothes, and gadgets became a significant source of happiness.

Reading novels with Lilith became enjoyable.

He discovered alternatives, but they did not satisfy his curiosity about the outside world.

He decided to construct the miniature tree house on his sneaking-out adventures.

It took him a long time to complete it all since he had to collect the wood and steal the equipment from the castle.

He then began stealing furniture for his little tree house, leaving his parents and maid perplexed as to where the furnishings had gone.

Apollo eventually requested that Lena and Lisa create smell blockers for him to place around and in the tree home to prevent the warriors and his parents from locating him and discovering his secret.

Apollo is certainly not looking forward to the next day. He hopes no one finds him. He hopes he could spend days in the tree house without being bothered, but that's not how it works.

♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕
And this is our fifth chapter ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ.
How was it?!

Word Count:1072
Publishing Date:Tuesday, 16 August 2022