𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗣𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗢𝗳 𝗙𝗮𝗲𝗱𝗼𝗺 || 𝟲 ||

What is the best movie you have ever seen?! Recommend some for me. I mostly like action. K-drama is also a bless you all.
☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

The deep purple above yielded the rising column of westward-marching blue, signalling to the roosters that it's time to rouse the world for the day's conflicts.

The rising sun provided the morning sky with a rosy hue. Golden fingers of sunshine illuminated the tree house.

branches creaking, squirrels chattering, leaves rustling, wind whistling around trunks, disturbing leaves, birds chirping, insects humming and churring, rustle of creatures rummaging in underbrush and lizards scrabbling on tree bark.

The sweet yielding perfume of damp morning dew with the crisp scent of grass.

To Apollo, waking up to all these noises and scents is ecstasy.

Unlike the frigid chamber in the castle, waking up like this felt nice.

Apollo wishes he could remain longer, but he is aware that his Papa and Dada have been looking for him. Warriors may still be prowling the forest.

He groaned and shrunk into his fae form before marching towards the castle.

On his way to the castle, he noticed some warriors roaming around.

The aura around the castle was gloomy, most likely due to his disappearance.

He did not feel any guilt, not at all.

Apollo does not go into the castle immediately; he lands in the Indoor Oasis of the castle.

And Apollo admits that it is a bright and refreshing place to sit in.

But the fact that the Indoor Oasis is still within the castle irritates him greatly.

Taking a deep breath, he goes out of the Oasis and begins to march toward Lilith's tailoring workshop.

As he passed through the corridors, maids and guards stared at him in bewilderment.

Apollo has opted not to comply with his Papa's and Dada's wishes and desires.

He'll do whatever he wants and act however he wants; he'll effectively make them see hell in this secluded world of theirs.

There is an air of anger and sadness emanating from the young prince that the guards and maid can sense.

He marched towards Lilith's workshop's royal doors, pushing them with all his might while frightening Lilith to death.

"Apollo, What were you doing and where have you been? Everyone was concerned about you, especially your Papa and Dada, who are extremely worried about your well-being "Lilith approaches her friend, who is staring at her with blank eyes.

He didn't even respond to her question, "Have you finished with my party attire?" In the coldest voice she has ever heard, he asks.

Lilith blinked slowly and stutteringly said, "N-Not yet."

"Good," he adds, looking into her eyes, "make it black."

"What? Apollo, No, I'm not going to do that." Lilith's jaw fell as she stared at him in disbelief.

"Did I splutter?" Apollo stated with a sharp tone that Lilith was unfamiliar with.

Lilith scowled as he aggressively pulled the doors open and exited her workshop.

Lilith sighed and sat back down on the couch she had been sitting on, "Oh The Mighty one, I hope everything goes well," she whispered.

At this point, Apollo was unconcerned about anyone's feelings. He cursed The Mighty One for doing this to him, as well as his parents for concealing the reality behind the claiming mark on his neck.

As he marched towards the dining room, he ignored the questioning looks of maids and guards.

As he marched towards them, the guards opened the door for him.

His parents were staring at him in disbelief, and his eyes welled up with tears, but he suppressed them as hard as he could. Rai's eyes were filled with tears and Alessio's full of fatigue and worry, it looked like they have not had a wink of sleep.

He sat motionless in his chair and quipped, "I don't have a plate anymore, you're so eager to get me out of this castle, aren't you?"

Alessio exhaled and signalled to one of the maids, without having to speak it out loud because she understood what he required.

She brought Bacon-Wrapped Potato Bites with Spicy Sour Cream Dipping Sauce, Fig and Parma Ham Toast, and mint hibiscus lemonade, all of which he enjoyed.

Apollo glanced at the meal with hunger, disregarding table etiquette and devouring his breakfast as soon as it was placed in front of him.

He wiped his lips with the napkin he didn't bother putting on his lap after he completed his plate.

"The thing is, I'm not sure why you're the one who's sad," Apollo chuckled at his parents, who hadn't said anything to him yet.

"We didn't want you to be restrained from a young age, so we didn't inform you," Rai said as tears streamed down his face.

"It was for your own benefit, Apollo," Alessio stated more calmly than his husband.

"You lied to me and you didn't want to restrict me?!," Apollo said, laughing at their expressions.

"You have barely allowed me to leave the castle without guards towering over me; even at school, humans stare at me with terror and refuse to approach me as if I were a sickness; do you know how I felt?  How suffocating it was? Of course not, because you were not in my position "Alessio stared at his son, who was filled with anguish and restrained rage that threatened to destroy the entire kingdom.

"It's for your safety, little Angel, we did all of this to protect you from certain bad people you don't want to encounter, we didn't want to make you feel suffocated in the castle, we did everything we could to make you feel comfortable and at ease in this household," Alessio explained, his heart pounding as he listened to his husband hiccups.

"Well, you tragically failed at that," Apollo remarked bitterly, rising from his chair with all his might.

His legs were shaky.

He was exhausted and depleted by it all.

His head felt like it's been on a treadmill, and he desperately wants to stop.

As his gut twisted, his heart raced awkwardly behind his ribs.

As he moved away from the table, his body felt heavy.

It seemed as though his insides were being replaced by a black hole.

He had lost the colour on his face.

It felt as if his heart had stopped abruptly, and all of his blood had spilt down into his boots.

Then discomfort crawled from his stomach to his brain, and everything went dark.

He didn't notice his parents rushing to him.

He didn't feel anything when they carried him to the doctor's chamber.

He didn't feel anything, and he wanted it to stay that way.

He didn't want to be affected by anything.

♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕
And this is our sixth chapter ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ.
How was it?!

Word Count:1094
Publishing Date: Thursday, 25 August 2022