𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗣𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗢𝗳 𝗙𝗮𝗲𝗱𝗼𝗺 || 𝟯 ||

What grade are you in guys? I'm a college freshman 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼'𝑚 𝑎 2020 𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑑𝑢𝑎𝑡𝑒.
☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

" Stay still,"

Apollo glares at her with so many emotions in his eyes.
Anger.

Lilith sighs, she drops her tailor's tape and looks back at the cute glaring prince.

" I'm not the one hosting the party, you know?" She hisses.

Apollo drops his glare, and his pout arises.

"Something is going on, it's suspicious,"

"Arms up," She orders and wraps the tape around the largest point of Apollo's chest.

She's currently taking measures in case his body changes but as expected he didn't grow an inch.

She keeps the measurements as they were.

Apollo picks his freshly made hibiscus juice that is served with the most luscious variety of different flavours of the macrons.

"Eat some," Lilith is already stuffing her mouth with chocolate macarons as they are her favourite.

" I have heard some rumours about him," Lilith Mutters and a raspberry macaron in hand.

Apollo glances at her with curious eyes.

" All I heard is that he's godly alluring, winsome, fascinating, mesmerising and sexy," Lilith went off and Apollo stared at her with a blank face.

" I'm telling Francis," Apollo races out of his chamber.

Lilith blinks and looks towards the magnificent door of Apollo's chamber. Realization hits her, she gasps and gets up to chase him.

With a giggle full of mischief and evilness, Apollo races through the castle to get to Francis. Francis is usually training warriors in the training area, at the far end of the castle.

With a giggle, Apollo pushes the huge door open.

The sky is an expanse of sapphire blue, dotted with white fluffy clouds as the radiant rays of the sun sparkle brightly in the azure blue sky.

Apollo looked like an ant beside the significant rising walls of the castle.

He spots Francis from far away, standing in front of the warriors who were looking at him with admiration.

" Francis," He shouts and runs towards him. At this point, the warriors were looking at their gorgeous prince.

Prince Apollo is loved by many. There is not one worker, maid or warrior in the castle who does not love him.

They bow.

" Francis," He takes a deep breath, tired from all the running.

" Lilith was fawning and fangirling over that father of land and forests," He tells him proudly and the warriors are in awe over his cute behaviour.

Francis playfully glared at his mate who was running towards them while glaring at the proud prince.

Apollo is uncontrollably giggling.

Francis, to the little prince's enjoyment, gently tackles his mate down and bites her shoulder.

A chorus of chuckles comes from the warriors. Their prince's delight brings them happiness.

" That is enough," Lilith mumbles with a noticeable pout.

Francis lay down beside his mate and kissed her shoulder.