𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗣𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗢𝗳 𝗙𝗮𝗲𝗱𝗼𝗺 || 𝟳 ||

Are there any One Piece Lunatics Here?!

I've started watching it not long ago and I'm really liking it! I've got to the 454 episode.
☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

It was as though a nail had been drilled into his skull.

His head is heavy, and his eyelids are refusing to open.

He can feel the sun's warmth.

He can feel the silky smooth mattress underneath him.

He could feel his Dada's fingers caressing his hair tenderly.

His parents were exhausted, he could tell, but it wasn't easy on him either.

With a heavy, full of tiredness, sigh, he pried his eyes open and his eyes were met with the extravagant looking ceiling of his room.

" Oh, Baby," His Dada exclaims and Apollo looks at him silently.

"Get out," Apollo says coldly, startling his weeping Dada who was kissing his face like an excited puppy.

"Angel," Rai looks at him with so much pain in his eyes while Alessio was looking at him with gloomy eyes.

"Just, leave me alone, please," Apollo's voice breaks and tears are already falling down from his eyes.

He was in so much pain.
He just can't wrap his head around whatever is happening.

"The party is tomorrow, rest well," Alessio says and drags Rai, who was trying to get Alessio's hands off of him, out of the chamber.

Apollo sighed, took a deep breath and wiped his tears.

He doesn't want to cry anymore, it's so exhausting.
He throws the duvet off of him and heads to his extremely large bathroom.

He fills the bathtub to the brim, throws in his favorite milk and honey bath bomb and some bath salt in.

He let himself soak for almost an hour.

He rinses his body and put on his brown bear onesie.

After that, he lays on his bed and scrolls through his phone with boredom.

"Knock knock," Giorgia's soft voice interrupted his depressive session.

" Come in," He mumbled and looked at Giorgia as she pushed the food trolley thingy towards his bed.

He blankly watched her as she dragged the overbed table.

"Hola! We've got a Mexican cuisine today," She exclaimed excitedly and started placing the plates on the overbed table.

"Here is our amazing chicken tacos, some corn salad, and a cup of this refreshing Cucumber Lime Agua Fresca," She lists as she place everything in front of him.

" We've got churros too," She awkwardly said as he didn't show any reaction at all.

"It's not working, is it?" Giorgia scratches the back of her head and sits on the bad.

"Nope," Apollo says and chuckles at her silly pout.

He dives in and takes a bite of the juicy chicken taco.