𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗣𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗢𝗳 𝗙𝗮𝗲𝗱𝗼𝗺 || 𝟰 ||

When were you all born? What year, day, and month? I was born on the 4th of August 2022
☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

" What the frog!"

Apollo exclaims, annoyed about Ellie Wolf. He didn't like her personality or her attitude at all.

He likes Lottie Pumpkin more.

" I like Ellie, she's cool," Lilith smiles and looks at Apollo who's his nose is stuck in a book as well.

Lilith couldn't stop the yawn that came out as they have been reading the book since they came back from The Royal Library.

They didn't finish much of the book as they usually stopped to argue about the characters and so on.

Lilith looks at the clock that's mounting the wall. Lilith always loved this clock; it is mostly golden and has a bit of brown on it.

The small hand landing on the Roman Numbers indicates that it is seven o'clock which is the time dinner is served in the dining room.

" it's seven," Lilith announces and places the book on the antique table in front of her.

Apollo groans and gets up as he was lying down on the couch, " Thank The Creator, I am starving,"

" Come on, Francis made dinner. I would not be able to dine with you today," Lilith says as she drags Apollo out of his chamber.

Apollo hums, implying that he did hear her.

Lilith frowns at the sleepy baby and chuckles as she guides him to his chair but as always, he took over his Papa's chair.

Since Giorgia announced that it was Italian cuisine this week, she barges in with a big pot of tortellini soup with sausage.

It was delicious. This hearty and creamy tortellini soup with sausage is total comfort food in a bowl.

On the side, she made a marinated tomato salad and a delicious Raspberry Mojito. Apollo grimaces and refrains from nearing that salad.

He hates tomatoes.

Really hate them. Really, really hate them. It's a positive visceral reaction, beyond his conscious control. Even the smell makes him slightly nauseous.

He gags and looks eagerly at the light and fluffy Lemon Ricotta Cake.

It is really luscious. It's like biting into a cloud!

As he was enjoying and appreciating the food in front of him, he tries to ignore the dull and dark aura with the unbalanced energy flow that was radiating off from his parents.

The human Soul is an arduous energy field existing of strands, threads and undertows of intelligent and vital energy.

It is the power behind humans' thoughts and emotions, as well as the force that tells their hearts to keep beating even when they are asleep.

Negativity, such as toxic thoughts, heavy emotions, and traumatic events in human life, can often create so-called bumps and bruises in our energy field.

And Apollo is not certainly liking the energy radiating off of them.

" It is annoying," He grits his teeth. Hard.

Rai and Alessio look at their son with confusion.

" I know that you are hiding something from me, I know that there is something fishy about that party you are hosting, and I know that it is probably associated with me,"
Apollo sighs, he drops his spoon, no longer having an appetite.