Chapter Thirteen • Possesive Much?

UNEDITED.

Hello loves.

(\(^.^)/)
How are you all?

So sorry for the looonnng wait.
I know I am a horrible person. Here is another chapter for you!

•h a p p y r e a d i n g•

Chapter Thirteen • Possessive Much?
_____________________

"I don't know about this guys." Mason says quietly as he peeks around the corner of a wall.

"We are in fucking school you pansy ass, not prison. Go!"

Samantha was defiantly getting impatient. Leaving the detention room was the easy part. Poor old man didn't even wake up when Mason tripped and fell, which of course caused Samantha to laugh like a maniac.

We can see the school entrance now. It's such a short distance away.

"How about we all run on the count of three?"

"It's going to sound like a fucking stampede! I thought we are supposed to sneak out as quietly as possible."

"Well whatever we are going to do we have to to it quick. 4th period is going to be over in about 20 minutes."

"Are we going to pull some 007 shit or what? Because I am so down."

Liam, Mason, Sammy and Zach continued to bicker on what we were going to do. People ditch school every single day, why are they trying to make a prison escape plan. I wouldn't be surprised if they decided to crawl through the vents.

Getting more and more impatient I sighed and walked around the corner. Making my way to the door to freedom.

I looked behind me and saw their four heads peeking out from around the corner. What the hell where they doing? I waved them over and continued my "escape".

Just for the fun of it (and to kind of fuck around with them) I dropped on the ground and did a summersault. "Oh shit guys, that fucking laser beam almost got me."

Their footsteps following right behind me. I push open the door and run down the steps. As we all reach the bottom of the steps we start to walk towards our cars.

"Great work guys. The plan worked out perfectly." I say, sending a smile at them.

Liam looks over at me and throws an arm over my shoulder. In his other hand is Liam Jr. It's about damn time that he spends time with our child! "Well aren't you just a smart ass."

"I learned from the best. You. Look at what you have created. And get you fat arm off of me. I'm still mad at you."

I throw his arm off and walk ahead of him only to be pulled back.

"Mad? Why? What did I do? Don't start this in front of our son."

I scoff at him and take Liam Jr out of his hands. He is coming with his mother! I will not allow the stupidity of his father pass on to him!

And it's times like this where I wish that I carried my Calculus text book. I think a couple good whacks to the back of his head will bring some sense into him.

I roll my eyes and push away from him. So he wanted to play this game? Okay, good because I can play it so much better.

"You sure you don't want to invite Sasha?" I remark. Samantha hooks her arm around mine and we walk towards my car. Mason walks behind us throwing glances at Liam.

"So that's what this is about?" He laughs. "Someone sounds a little jealous!"

I roll my eyes. "In your dreams bud. There is no way in hell that I would ever be jealous from something like that! Sasha climbed all the way to the top of 'Whore Tree' and banged every guy on the way down. But hey, if you are into that kind of stuff, by all means go and help yourself."