Chapter Fourteen• Heart to Heart.

UNEDITED
SORRY FOR MISTAKES!

Hello my loves!
So...its summer break!!! (I've been on summer break for about three weeks already)
WOOT WOOT!
Time to read and sleep in and watch Netflix everyday 24/7!
Just kiddin' I can't do that..
(._.)/)

Enjoy this next chapter!
•h a p p y r e a d i n g•

Chapter Fourteen•Heart to Heart?
_______________________

Have you ever felt like you were going to die of complete embarrassment? Okay, maybe I'm being a bit dramatic but in this situation I swear it felt like I was having heart palpitations.

Who knew that sand could be so fascinating? I continued to trace the heart that I created in the sand beside me over and over.

Although I tried to ignore it I could feel Liam's presence right by me.

Shortly after his "we have to talk" comment (which I reluctantly agreed to) we made our way out of the water and walked side by side towards the sand. Now we sit in the sand alone and in uncomfortable silence.

Part of me wanted to speak out first but the bigger part of me was going to wait for Liam to say something. I mean he is the one who showed up at the beach and confronted me.

I stop tracing my sand heart and wrap my arms around my legs and place my head on top of my knees, looking out into the ocean. The sun was beginning to go down and the remaining light castes a beautiful light on the surface of the ocean.

Sammy and Evan continued to swim in the ocean. Even from a distance I can spot Evan turning and glancing at us every minute or so.

Liam seems to notice too because when he does he stares right back at him with narrowed eyes.

I sigh and lower my head on my knees. I reach my finger out to continue to trace my heart again, hmmm. Maybe I could do a star to jazz things up a bit and just keep adding-

"Isabelle."

My head snaps up and I turn towards Liam's husky voice. He is staring up at the sky which gives me the perfect opportunity to see his profile.

"What?" I reply.

"What are you doing here? And who the fuck is that guy?"

I flinch at his harsh tone. How stupid of me. Here I thought he was going to say something sincere and those words come out of his mouth.

I let out a fake laugh and shake my head in disbelief.

"I'm here because I want to be here and away from you. You know what, when you showed up here out of the blue and told me that we had to talk I was going to tell you to fuck off. But I didn't for some stupid reason, I agreed to talk to you asshole! I obviously made a huge mistake in agreeing so if you just came here to be a fucking jerk then I think this conversation is done-"

I flinch at my own harsh words that came out of my mouth. I instantly wanted to take them back but I was absolutely furious. I throw sand over my drawings and stand up.

"I was having a fun time until you showed up and started even more drama. You can leave now. I'm sure Sasha is available right now."

I begin to walk away until I feel a tug on the back of my sweater. I look back and see Liam's piercing bright blue eyes and his hand slowly retreating back.

"I'm sorry. Don't leave yet. I don't know why I said those things. Just, sit down. Please Izzy."

And that's exactly what I do.

"I'm going to try and not be an asshole for a few minutes and apologize for what I said earlier in the parking lot."

"Okay."