Chapter Five• Revenge is sweet..

Unedited

Hello my lovely readers!

Thank you so much for reading my story! It means a lot.

Makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside! Cx

Enjoy

- h a p p y. r e a d i n g -

Chapter Five • Revenge is Sweet. (You know...when it doesn't come back and bite you in the ass)

_______________________

I was never a huge fan of parties. Sure I've been to some before but I was the type of person that would rather read a book in bed or eat a whole jar of Nutella and watch some Disney movies.

So I knew that a 'Liam' Party is defiently going to be way out of my element. Who the hell knows what is going to happen today. Already what I was seeing...I was not enjoying. Stupid Liam.

Speaking of Liam, my eyes went back over to him and he was still talking to Sasha and her bimbos. He had his well-known smirk on his face and Sasha looked like she was about to jump his bones at any given moment. Every now and then her eyes would dart over her shoulder and she would glare at me and just lean into Liam even more.

I'm surprised they haven't fallen over yet because I'm sure all the makeup on her face was adding on some weight to her.

Man, I need to get out of here.

With a grunt I made my way into the kitchen and went on a search to look for a damn water bottle. They are probably all gone, you know...with all these thirsty ass people in this house.

Then I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Iz? Well don't you look nice."

I whirled around and immediately a smile grew on my face.

"Mason! What are you doing here?"

He smiled. "Well I should ask the same question to you. Didn't you become a teen mom just this morning? Where is your child? Shouldn't you be taking care of your son and not at a wild party? Gosh...when you think you know a person."

I punched his shoulder. "Oh shut up Mace. Come on. I'm so glad you are here and I will tell you everything you want to know just not here. You can practically feel the nasty, sexual hormones in the air. And I think I could use some fresh air now that I think about it."

"Same here my dear." He wraps his arm around my shoulder and starts walking towards the backyard and holy hell. There was more people out here then there was inside! It was a Monday for crying out loud. We had school tomorrow morning! Although come to think of it I'm sure none of these people even cared.

We passed the huge swimming pool. There were people jumping in there in their clothes. Some girls even stripped down in front of everyone causing a few wolf whistles from some guys. Gross.

I sat down on a lawn chair with a sigh. These heels were already killing my feet. Who invented heels? I always thought that these were used as torture devices way back in the day. If someone committed a crime they would make them walk in these babies. Now that sounds like punishment.

"So, what are you doing here Izzy?"

"My mom and Richard. I guess that's the main reason why I'm here." I grumble trying to pull down my dress.

"Again? What the hell did that ass-hat do this time?" He growled.

"It's basically the same thing actually. Just the way he treats my mother makes me want to beat him with a bat. I can't stand to see her like this. He is such an asshole and he doesn't deserve my mother! I guess I just got fed up with everything that was happening, you know because it happens all the fucking time and I left. I couldn't go to your house and Liam acutally gave me his address earlier today so I came here."