Chapter Three·You are so damn cheesy.

unedited. •All rights reserved!•

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ <----pooh bear says hi.

Thank you guys for all the support! 1,000 reads already!

I love you all!

Hope you enjoy this chapter.

Author's note at the end!

Chapter Three·

____________________

Breathe in, breath out.

Focus Isabelle.

Oh my god the pizza smells so damn good.

but Liam smelled even better.

What the hell Isabelle?! Nothing smells better than pizza!

I huff and haul myself off of the couch and slowly make my way towards the kitchen.

Act normal. Don't show him that you let him get to you because if you did I would definitely not hear the last of it. That idiot wouldn't shut up about it.

Liam jr. hasn't cried so he should be okay....on the floor...I am a horrible mother.

Turning around I gently pick 'my child' up and place him on the couch. Then I practically run off like a mad woman to the kitchen.

My eyes widened at the sight of pizza boxes. Oh my Atlanta! It smells like heaven! They should make a candle that smells like pizza...

"Go ahead Iz. You are practically eye raping the pizza boxes."

I roll my eyes and stick my tongue out at him. "Shut up."

He laughs and grabs two cans of soda out of the fridge. Then he grabs two plates and hands me one.

I take it and make my way towards a pizza box. They were all over the kitchen. On the table, counters I think he even put a box in the fridge, possibly because his fat ass will be hungry later on. I open the box and reach for a slice of cheesy goodness until I'm bumped out of the way.

Liam just bumped me?

He just bumped me!

"What the hell Liam?"

"What?"

"Why did you bump me?! You just had to go to the one box I'm at?"

"The slice that you were going to get looked good so....it's mine."

"They all look the same you peasant!"

He just smirks and takes a huge bite out of the pizza. MY pizza!

"Then there shouldn't be a reason for you complaining, right?"

I could feel my eye twitching. I grumble and make my way towards the box and copying Liam, I booty bump him away. I smirk at him and pick up a slice of pizza.

It was in my hand....then it wasn't. Liam was like a freaking ninja on drugs!

"Wow Iz you pick out the best pizza slices." He says through a mouth full of pizza.

I'm so done..

"Yeah? Well how is this one?!" I pick up a slice and shove it in his face, making sure I smear the cheese and tomato sauce all over him.

"Was that one good?"

And then all hell broke loose.

I hunched forwards laughing like a maniac while Liam just stood there with his face and clothes covered in pizza.