Chapter Six• What am I Doing?.

Hello loves!

Another chapter for you amazing people!

I'm so sorry for the looonng wait! Hopefully this chapter will make up for it?(:

Thank you so much for reading!

•-h a p p y r e a d i n g-•

Chapter Six• What am I doing?

________________________

"Don't drop me you idiot! Hey! And watch your hands buddy!"

His shoulders shook with laughter.

"Love, if you don't want me to drop you I need to get a good grip on you."

I cross my hands and pout. "Just remember I have easy access to punch you in the face right now."

"Just remember what I said. I don't like losing. I'm not very fond of it."

This arse!

Then Liam shot through the water and I grabbed onto the closest thing for support...which was Liam's hair.

"ISABELLE! WHAT THE HELL?" He yelled.

I rolled my eyes and patted his head. "Oh I'm sorry Banana Boy did I hurt you? Well, maybe if you stopped moving like a damn lunatic it wouldn't have happened!"

His hands brushed high up my thigh.

"Hey! Are you trying to cop a feel buddy?! Hands off now!"

"Get your game face on now Iz. It's beginning!"

I looked up and about one foot away from us was a girl with short black hair. She was sitting on the shoulders of one of Liam's friend, Dawson.

"Sorry bro but you are going to go down! Brie and I are going to stomp both your asses! And Isabelle? Make sure to plug your nose when you fall back."

I glare at Dawson.

"Make sure you watch your face before I put my fist in it!"

Dawson smirks at me and looks at Liam.

"She has a mouth on her. Come on Brie show them what we do best."

"Bring it on!" I yell.

There was no way I was going to loose this.

Then I lean down to Liam's ear and whisper "do not let me go."

He looks up at me and smiles. "Never."

ONE.

I pat Liam's head.

TWO.

I send Brie and glare and raise my hands. She does the same.

THREE!

Brie and my hands connect and I almost fell back right then and there but Liam shifted back and kept me upright.

"Thank you!" I yell down at him.

He smiles up at me.

I grab ahold of Brie's hands and push with all of my might. Come one Isabelle! Use your volleyball strength!

I felt bad for the boys beneath us because we were moving like wild animals. I could hear Liam and Dawson cursing at each other and laughing.

I pushed at Brie and she lost her balance and started to slip backwards. Dawson did his best to help her but I leaned over and push her again, and this time she fell back right into the pool.

Liam and I yelled and whooped in victory.

"Nice one Iz! Now who is next!"

A smirk came upon my face once I saw who our next competitor was. It was Sasha. She looked down at Liam and then met my eyes. She narrowed her eyes and sent a sneer my way.