Chapter Nine• Sexy Fashion Show? Great... CHRISTMAS EDITION!

Hello my loves! Here is a Christmas chapter for you guys!!!

Happy holidays!

Thank you again for reading my story. I don't think I could ever thank you guys enough.

Makes me feel all happy inside whenever I read someone's comment.(:

Hope you guys are having a wonderful day!

•h a p p y r e a d i n g•

Chapter Nine• Sexy Fashion Show? Great...
(CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!)
________________________

I have nothing to wear.....and I just went shopping about a week ago.

My room was a total mess. It's looks as if damn Hurricane Isabelle happened in my room.

Stupid Liam.

I was just about to give up until I saw something glittery sticking out of my closet. I reached in and pulled it out, eyes widening at what was in my hands.

Mason's sister Samantha insisted in taking me shopping a while ago and decided that she was going to buy me an outfit that she picked out herself. I remember my mouth hitting the ground as soon as I saw the outfit in her hands.

Don't get me wrong, the outfit was gorgeous but let's just say if my mom saw me in it she might faint....or send me to nun school.

The outfit consisted of tight gold glittery high waisted shorts and a black strapless crop top. Thank The Lord that I live in California because it feels like 1,000 degrees all the time.

Okay maybe I'm exaggerating a little bit.

Samantha also bought me a beautiful necklace to go along with it.

Should I wear this tonight? Or just say screw Liam I'll go in sweats and a jacket.

Somehow I have a feeling he would force me to change if I did. Oh what the hell. It's only for tonight.

I grabbed a hold of my outfit and went into the bathroom.

*

After a quick shower I blow dried my hair leaving it in its natural waves and did my make up.

Now shoes.

Beep beep.

What the fuck?

I looked out my bedroom window to see Liam's car in our drive way. Shit. This wasn't good.

He gets out of the car and walks up to the house.

"Who the fuck is honking outside!?"

Richard.

Well damn, shit it about to hit the fan.

I storm out of my room and run down the stairs to the front door. Right before Liam was about to knock I opened the door.

"You're early!" I whispered.

"Yeah I am. I texted you telling you I would be here earlier."

Oh.

"How did you even find out where I live?"

"I have my ways love." Boom, there is his signature smirk. And boom there goes my heart.

"Isabelle who is at the door?"

The door that I am leaning on is pulled open harshly from behind me causing me to stumble and almost have face to wall contact.

"Richard this is my friend Liam."

"Nice to meet you sir." Liam offers his hand out towards Richard.