Bonus Chapter : You will definitely love me

***

***

***

Hamza entered the silent house and sighed. The darkness around was pretty much troubling. He wasn't used to this silence. He missed them.

Switching on the lights of the living room, Hamza slumped on the couch and closed his eyes. It was an exhausting day for him, and the worst part was that they weren't home to make him feel good. He had no idea this would get so much hard. It had been just a week.

Home did not feel homely without his Hoorain and his little princess Hania.

"Damn!" He whispered, clutching his head. The migraine was giving him hard times. Getting up, he made his way to the kitchen, only a strong coffee could help him.

Leaving the coffee brewing, Hamza took out his phone and dialed a number. Hearing the phone ringing was giving him a strange kind of giddiness, it wasn't like this for the first time. He would always feel this Giddings, it was a feeling of coming back home...finding his home. And even if things had changed a lot, one thing that remained same was this unending emotions that he felt. And emotion of being at home. In a safe haven. With his loved ones.

"Yeah, I am coming!-" the first thing he heard was this and some hustling sounds from the other side. Patiently waiting for her to speak, Hamza took out his coffee in a mug.

"Assalamu alaikum Hamza." He heard Hoorain's soft voice from the other side.

"Walekumassalam. Are you busy?" He asked softly and made his way towards the living room.

"Not really." Hoorain spoke, making him smile.

"Yeah, and that's why you didn't call me the whole day." With a hint of mock Hamza said earning a nervous chuckle from Hoorain.

"So...when is the walima?"

"Tomorrow, things will completely wrap up finally. Anyways, are you coming here?" Hoorain asked.