part 3

It was Uzma's birthday today so as usual Uzma had invited Mahnoor's family at her place. But due to some work only Mahnoor and Maaz could only go.

''Amma I am ready where is Maaz?'' Mahnoor asked entering living room.

She was clad in a beautiful cream and red dress with matching floral cream coloured hijab.

''Masha Allha beta you are looking beautiful...'' her mother praised her and she smiled a little more than her usual one.

''Jazak Allah amma...'' she replied meanwhile Maaz also entered the living room.

''Aapi let's go...'' Maaz said.

''Allah hafiz...'' her mother said as they went out.

''Aapi...if anyone says anything to you straight away come to me...I will handle them.'' Maaz said in his protective brother like attitude. Mahnoor praised her 2 years younger brother who behave so older with her outside the house.

''Ok bhai...'' she said and patted his head.

''Aapi don't spoil my hair style.'' Maaz whined like a child.

Few more minutes took them to reach Uzma's house. The house was beautifully and  elegantly decorated...the party was simple but it shouted wealth and money from each  corner.

''Asslamoalaikum aunty...how are you?'' Mahnoor greeted Uzma's mother.

''Walekum assalam beta...I am fine...I am angry with you.'' Uzma's mother said faking anger.

''Why?'' Mahnoor was confused.

''You seem to forget our house's way...why didn't you come ?'' She asked making Mahnoor release a sigh.

''Aunty I am sorry...''' she said holding her ears from above her hijab.

''Aww my child I was joking.'' Uzma's mother said and hugged her.

''This is why I don't want you to come here...'' Uzma said coming towards them.

''You steal my mother everytime.'' She said in fake sadness making everyone giggle.

''Masha Allah Uzi baby you are looking beautiful.'' Mahnoor praised her best friend.

''Rehne do khud itni khubsurat lag rahi ho kisi ko main dikhungi bhi nahi ( leave it you yourself are looking so beautiful that no body will look at me).'' Uzma joked.

''Ok let's meet every one..'' Uzma said holding her hand.

''Uzi let it be I am fine here.'' The ever introvert Mahnoor was back.

''Please Mahi...come na.'' Uzma requested and Mahnoor couldn't deny her besties request.

''Hey...see the  birthday girl is here...''one of the girl standing amongst the invited friends said.