part 4

Getting up daily at 4 was habit of Mahnoor from last 5 years.

Time flies so fast...

It's been 5 years since she cleared her class 12th exam with flying colours.

It's been 5 years that she crushed her dream to let her brother study...

Mahnoor Sheikh...who was so determined to become a doctor left her dream...

Now she was working as a science teacher in a well named  school of the city.

After praying her fajir salah she came out in her back yard to have a morning walk.

''Assalamoalaikum Amma...'' she greeted her mother who was preparing breakfast.

''Walekum asslam beta...'' the lady replied.

''Amma today Uzma is coming back...should we invite her?'' Mahnoor asked informing her mother about her best friend who completed her  studies this year.

''Why not...invite her whole family..'' her mother said and she nodded in agreement.

''Ok Amma I am going...Allah hafiz.'' Mahnoor said and stood up to leave.

Clad in as usual a simple attire she came out of her house to leave for her job.

Though it was not her choice but she loved teaching children.

___________________________

''Zaid...won't you come now...your studies have also completed.'' Uzma as usual asked Zaid who was away from them since last 5 years.

''Uzma you know everything...'' it was his usual reply.

''Zaid you are such an idiot...don't you think about chachu and us...why are you doing this?...your life hasn't ended.'' Uzma scolded him.

''Uzma please listen to me...'' Zaid tried to explain.

''No I won't....'' Uzma was really very angry..

''Ok I will try...'' Zaid replied and ended the call.

5 years...

he didn't return back to that place since 5 years.

He feared he might do something wrong...

He was away from them since 5 years.

''Noor...'' he took her name as if it was his breath.

___________________

''Assalamoalaikum...'' Noor greeted Uzma and her parents.

''Walekum asslam beta...I am angry with you...'' Uzma's mother replied.

''What happened aunty?'' Mahnoor asked in a worried tone.

''Because you didn't come when Uzma was not at home..at least you should have come to meet us.'' Uzma's father said making Mahnoor smile.