part 2

Morning came earlier and so did the heavy feeling of being rejected by her own husband. Hoorain was early riser and now she was sitting on the floor of the room which was witness of her loud cries.

She got up to get freshened and prayed fajr salah. Her heart still clenched at the last night memory. She was a simple girl...she wasn't mean to go through this. Yet she is going through this...

She came out of her room and went towards the kitchen which was beside the living room. The only thing that came in her mind was food. She cooked some parathas and omelette.

As soon as Hamza's eyes peeled open the first thing came crashing to his mind was her...he was married. He got up in a jerk and proceeded to do his daily routine.

He entered into the eerily hushed living room and an unusual feeling of concern emerged in him. He took hurried steps towards the only spare room of the house and found it empty.

''Good...she left on her own.'' He said but somewhat his heart wasn't happy at this.

Brushing away his useless thoughts ge entered the kitchen and met with an amazing aroma of Prathas and omelette. There she was twisting and turning the food on the stove.

''What are you doing?'' He asked in a bit loud voice.

''Umm...f..food.''her words were hesitant.

''Shut up...you don't need to act as my wife.'' He yelled making her flinch for a second.

''Fine...'' she said.

Fine?...is she crazy?  He thought.

She took her food and went outside the kitchen. For a second he thought he had to cook for himself but as soon as he approached the counter his eyes landed on two prathas and an omelette.

He just wanted to devour the heavenly food but the big fat ego he possessed never allowed it. He pushed the food aside and stormed out of the kitchen and directly went towards the main door. Without paying any heed to her brown gaze looking at him he went out slamming the door behind.

She released a dejected sigh... it was really going to be a  tough battle...but she knew, he will definitely love her.

Never in her wildest dream she had imagined herself like this. Trying to make her husband fall for her.
________________________________

Whole day she was thinking just one thing...how will she prove that she was not a gold digger. How will she do this?

It was almost sunset and Hamza was still not home. She was scared...sitting alone in the silent house she was getting all kinds of bad thoughts.

After what felt like eternity she heard the main door open with a click. Not wasting a minute she sprinted towards the door. His face had a frown.

''Assalamoalaikum..'' she whispered and his head shot up. For a second he forgot about her.

He didn't reply and stormed towards his room. A heavy feeling submerged in her. Her face that  was smiling had a  tears on it.

They say you can't love someone just like that...but she. She didn't know if this was love or not. But a beautiful feeling for him was already born in her. She felt for him from the day their marriage was fixed. His persona had attracted her...why won't it? He was going to be her husband.

But now all her dreams came crashing down like a delicate broken crystal.

She wiped her tears and went in her own room. The whole day she spent in arranging her things and taking a look around. She cooked dinner for him though she knew he won't eat. And so did he.