part 2

It was there exams next week and they all were preparing for it.

Like always Uzma was getting hyper tensed though she scored well always.

''Relax my Uzi baby...you will rock the exams.'' Mahnoor said smiling.

''You can't understand Mahnoor what if question comes out of the syllabus.'' She again started with her assumptions.

''Shh...nothing will happen...and Amma called you for meeting...come tomorrow and then we could do group study.'' Mahnoor suggested her and she agreed instantly.

''Ok done.'' Uzma said.

_________________

Next day when  Uzma was getting ready to go to Mahnoor's place Zaid came to ask for something.

''Uzma where are you going?'' He asked pointing towards her bag.

''Mahnoor's place...'' she replied...

''For?...'' he again asked.

''Studying bhai don't you know we have exams next week.'' She said in a duh tone.

''I know I also have my exams...ok can I come with you?'' He asked making her eyes widen.

''What...'' Uzma said.

''Idiot to leave you there..'' he said making her sigh.

''No I will go with driver...'' Uzma said taking her bag.

''I am here na why will you go with driver?'' He said as if he was too big.

''I always go with driver.' Uzma was suspicious.

''Ok come na I also have some work on the way...'' he said and finally she agreed.

_____________

''Uzma you will go alone there?'' He asked while walking.

''Zaid it's not the first time I am going...and by the way tumhare sasural nahi ja rahi hun jo tumhe bhi le chalun (I am not going to your in laws house that I should tag you along.'' She said and he blushed

''Man why are you blushing...god you are such a girl...'' she said and pinched his cheek.

''No I am not blushing..'' he denied but the red cheeks and ears were clearly telling that he was blushing.

They reached within few minutes as Mahnoor's house was just few streets away.

Uzma rang the bell and turned around gesturing him to go.

''Are you sure I should go?'' He asked.

''Of course go...'' she  said

He started to go but again turned around..
''You called me?'' He asked Uzma.

''No why will I...'' meanwhile the door opened and to Zaid's utter remorse it was Mahnoor's mother.

''Asslamoalaikum aunty...'' Uzma chirped and hugged her.

''Walekum asslam beta...who is he?'' She asked pointing towards Zaid.

''Aunty you remember Ahmad chachu(uncle) he is his son.'' She explained while Zaid instantly greeted her.

''Walekum asslam...Zaid how much you have grown up Mash Allah.''  She said and he again blushed.

''Come inside child...'' Mahnoor's mother asked him but Uzma interrupted

''Aunty he has some work...he came to drop me.'' Uzma said and Zaid literally wanted to punch his sister for her stupidity.

''Ok aunty He would leave now...go Zaid.'' Uzma said and as soon as he turned to leave he heard a soft shout.