part 3

----------

Whatever he had heard was making his mind cloud with several thoughts. Her way of speaking...her behavior and everything was proving him wrong. She was something else...clearly not what he had assumed. She didn't cook dinner...this timehe wanted to eat the food she made...but she hadn't cook anything.

She was angry...it was her right to be angry on him yet he was being stubborn..he was not feeling guilty. He sighed looking at the empty pots.

"Huh...what does she think of herself...if she won't cook I won't eat."
He said under his breath.

In a haze he went towards her room and opened the door. There was an eerie silence in the room as if the silence and darkness had conquered its territory.

The lights were off...darkness was the only thing on his vision. He switched on the light and found her sitting near the bed on the floor with her head on the bed.

For a second he felt as if someone had squeezed his heart...he felt some unknown pain within himself.

A wave of guilt passed over him. He knew he was the one responsible for her condition and this was the first time he felt guilty.

He went near her and saw faint tear marks and wet curled lashes. This was the first time he was closely observing her.

She was beautiful.

Her lashes were long and curly that kissed her cheekbones. Chubby cheeks were prominent and full lips. She was not var beautiful but she was pretty...beautiful in her own way.

Unconsciously he caressed her cheeks lightly as if observing a beautiful portrait.

Suddenly realization dawned upon him and he instantly came out of her room. The night went in thinking.

Was she really innocent?...was she really not what he thought?

His inside turned thinking about her...if she was innocent then whatever he was doing was wrong. But still...he was egoistic...she was the reason his father shouted on him..forced him.