Part 5

It's  been one month to the day when Mahnoor and Zaid were tied in pious bond...and they were more than happy.

Today they all were in Khan family's orchard for a small picnic.

Mahnoor's mother and Uzma's parents were sitting together while Zaid was with Maaz and Uzma and Mahnoor were setting everything for snacks.

''Mahnoor  are you happy?''  Uzma asked.

''Yes I am blessed to have him...'' Mahnoor said looking towards her husband.

''Mahnoor I want to tell you something.'' Uzma said.

''He is broken inside...he has so many dark memories talk to him...he might show that he is all good but I know his past...his mother's memories are haunting him...please Mahnoor...make him free...love him..he is longing for love'' Uzma said with tears in her orbs.

Mahnoor looked towards Zaid  who was coming towards them with Maaz.

''Noor...you remember in Uzma's birthday party how Maaz was behaving like yout elder brother...his looks were like 'talk to my sister and you are dead.' Zaid said air quoting last part on which Uzma laughed.

''Toh ab sale sahab... ab toh main apki behan se baat bhi karunga ab kya karoge.( so now brother in law now I will talk with your sister now what will you do?)'' Zaid teased Maaz  on which Maaz whined like baby.

But Mahnoor she was silent.

__________________________

It's been few day since their visit to the orchard and Mahnoor was behaving quiet weird.

She was more silent and lost...Zaid noticed this.

''Noor is there any problem.'' He asked  laying beside her who was sitting with her resting on head  board.

''Zaid if I ask something will you tell the me everything...'' she asked looking forward.

''What?'' He asked.

''Your mother...what happened to her?'' Mahnoor asked looking in his eyes which instantly turned to anger and pain from softness.

He abruptly got up and heaved a long sigh.

''It's ok if you don't want to discuss about it..'' she said and got up to leave but he held her wrist.

''Wait...'' he said and made her sit and kept his head on her lap. He took her hand and placed it in his hair.

''When mamma was pregnant with me she found out that she had a deadly disease...the doctor said that during delivery it could cost her life.. so dad wanted to abort me..he loved her...he didn't want to lose her. But my mother was stubborn she wanted me to come in this world. There were complications but slowly everything became normal...she started getting her health back....but..but when I turned 5 months old she...she left me...'' he said but his throat chocked with a sob and tears started to flow down her cheeks.

''It's okay Zaid...I don't want to listen...it's alright.'' Mahnoor said moving fingers in his hair.

''Let me...please...'' he almost begged her making her cry more.

''You know Noor dad..dad was so sad that he forgot he had a son...who needed  him...he also left...Ani( aunt..Uzma's mother) raised me...she loved me like her own son...I and Uzma are milk siblings.

After I turned 7 my dad remembered that he had a son...be took me with him...he parted  me from my Ani....baba and Uzma.

I was alone Noor alone...'' he said and a sob again left his mouth.

''Dad didn't care about me...he never ever loved me....and then he also went away...to mamma...Noor I loved him I wish I could have told him that i loved him...'' he said and  began crying hysterically and snuggled more into her stomach.

''It's alright Zaid...I am with you...I will always love you no matter what I won't leave your side till my last breath...please stop crying.'' She said who herself was crying.

''Noor...my mother her name was Noor....'' he said and cried more.

She let him cry...

''I am here Zaid your Noor...'' she said and kissed his head.

They didn't know when they slept crying and mending each other..healing their pain.

_______________________

3 years later

3 years passed...but their love for each other was still same.

They were blessed with twins... girl Zaima and boy Zaroon.

Their family was complete ...they were  complete and their love was for the sake of Allah.

''Noor...where is my wallet?'' Zaid shouted from upstairs.

''Coming...'' she shouted and went to her room.

''Come on Zaid can't you find your wallet?'' She asked and started searching for it but she stopped when someone held her waist.

''Sharike hayat...wallet ki chorein shauhar ko dekh le zara...( my life leave the wallet look at your husband).'' He whispered in her ears.

''Zaid you...why did you lie?'' She asked.

''Can't I for my beautiful wife...'' he said kissing her earlobe.

''Leave me..I have work...'' she said and turned around now they were just centimeters apart.

''First  a kiss...'' he said and leaned towards her but before that they heard two loud screams.

''Ewww....mamma baba....'' both the siblings said together making the couple look at each other and smile

''Shaitano hamesha beech me ajate ho..(you evils always come in between).'' Zaid said and took them in his arms.

They were complete....by the grace of Allah.

_______________________

The End

Did you like the story?

Which was your favourite part?

Was the end good?

Please vote...comment and share.

Allah hafiz...for time being...will meet again.

                        - yours Ayesha