5

(Liz P.O.V)

A few days after I sent the email, I've been watching his videos. Amnesia: A Late Night Drink was probably my favorite. He now has a deep voice, holy hell. And honestly, he's not that bad looking....ok scratch that he's pretty hot. I'm not really looking for a relationship right now because my ex, Garrett, recently left me. I was so confused that night. Hours before he told me he loved me and I woke up that morning to an empty bed along with a note.

"I hope you understand I never loved you. " is what it said and nothing else. I was crushed, depressed....alone. I don't expect him to ever come back.

I went into deep thought. I shook it off and went back to my computer. I decided to look through my email to see if Mark emailed back. Spam,spam, ooo Hot Topic coupons, spam. Markiplier. Oh, he did respond. He gave me his skype so i think I'm going to call him.

I opened the application and added the username. After plugging in my headset and getting an adult drink, I hit the call button. After a few seconds, there he was.
(Mark P.O.V)

I was about to record a video when all of this sudden I started to get a skype call. I didn't recognize the username, but when I saw the profile picture, I could tell it was Liz. Her dark brown (and very fluffy) hair, her grey/green eyes, and that amazing smile. I answered and was greeted by her drinking a juice box and wearing a Turtle Beach headset.

" L-Liz?" I stuttered. She smiled putting her juice box down. Her eyes started to tear up.

"Hey, Marky."

(A/N)
Mwahaha! Another chapter done! The conversation will continue in the next chapter! Be patient! I logged in today and saw over 100 reads on here! That's awesome guys thanks for reading!
See ya in the next chapter!!

~TheEquinox ☜