15

Mark p.o.v

"C'mon Liiiz, I dont want t-"

"MARK YOU PROMISED YOUR FANS YOU WOULD DO IT" she whines.

If youre wondering, I am arguing with Liz about going to get hair dye..specifically pink. I promised my fans at the livestream last week if we were to reach out goal of $100,000 I would dye my hair pink. Mark what have you gotten yourself into this time. I sigh.

"Fine...fine...let's go get it." i say nonexcitedly...is that a word? Ah, i don't really care right now. Liz sprints out of the room to grab her black vans.
"LETS GOO MERK!!" she practically screams. I let out a chuckle and grab my keys.

::::::: time skip ::::::::

Liz focuses on my hair while putting the dye in it. I scroll through Twitter and see numerous photoshopped pictures and fanart of me with pink hair. They are going to flip their shit when they see the real thing. Did i mention Liz had to put so much bleach in my hair? Yea...cooool.

:::::::: (another) time skip ::::::::

"THERE! All done!" Liz squeals. I turn to face the mirror and see a 26 year old man who looks like a little kid stuck cotton candy in my hair. I clutch my sides in laughter and soon Liz joins me.

"Mark!! My hair is blue!! We aRE COTTON CANDY TWINS" Liz says while stumbling out of the bathroom in laughter.

"OH MY GOD THAT'S GREAT. HOLD ON, LETS TAKE A SELFIE!" Liz nods in agreement and fixes her hair in the mirror. She stands close to me and gives a thumbs up and I do the same.

"Is this what you wanted internet?" is what i put as a caption and posted it to instagram, tumblr, and Twitter. People started freaking out, and by freaking out i mean tweeting in all caps and spelling every word wrong (a common thing i do).

"Haha! They're going crazy, Liz!"

"That's expected! I mean...you dyed your hair pink, er well...I did...yOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!"
I laugh with Liz when suddenly my phone 'dinged' telling me i got a notification. It was a tweet fron Jack.

"@Markiplier...im right here with you man! #CosmoAndWanda*picture*"

"Holy crap...JACKS HAIR IS GREEN!!!" Liz screams as she looks at my phone. "yOU TWO ARE COSMO AND WANDA! SEPTIPLIER AWAAAAY!!" Liz screams as i glare at her. I walk over to her quickly and pick her up to spin her.
"NOOO ANYTHING BUT SEPTIPLIER!!" I scream while stealing a kiss.

We both laugh at each other and ended the night with Netflix and potato chips...life's pretty good.

Yes! Marks hair is pink! And its going to be actually pink tomorrow!!! Im so excited for that! And Jack's hair is going to be green!!! *screeching*
I love you guys!!! See you in the next chapter!!

-Liz