9

*realizes i spelled 'sea' as 'see' in the last chapter...* *facepalms* OH WELL, ON WITH THE STORY.

Mark P.O.V

Did i just?....Did I? Did I REALLY kiss Liz? I pinch myself to see if I was dreaming....nope I'm awake!!! Oh god, what does Liz think of me now? Why would you even do that Mark?!?!!? I thought. I could hear footsteps come from behind me and turned to see Liz bright red.
"h-hey Mark." She mumbles.
"hey...Liz I-I'm sorry for doing tha-" I'm cut off by her putting her hand over my mouth.
"chill out, Marky...it's fine, you're fine...ok?" She said as if she didn't even remember what I did. I kissed my best friend...but it kinda felt ri- NO, ME, STOP!
But Ma- NO!

Liz P.O.V

I think Mark thinks he shouldn't have kissed me. Hah you should tease him. What? NO. I haven't seen him for years and you want me to get all....icky like that?? Aw, come on Liz.. NO. Be a big girl. ALRIGHT ANYTHING TO GET YOU TO SHUT UP. Mark went to sit on the couch....perfect. (please forgive me) I went and sat on his lap and put my head into his neck. He shivered and I could tell he was shocked. His shoulders were very tense.
"i missed you so much." I whispered in his.ear. I started to kiss his neck and play with his hair. He started to relax a little bit. He moved his hands to my waist. Wait...this isn't how it's supposed to go. I should have walked out of the room by now. But...I don't want to now. He now put his hands on my back and rubbed little circles with his thumb. He begins to kiss my head and goes down to my neck then back up. After doing that for a little bit we just cuddled and watched a movie. So much for teasing....

Mark P.O.V

Wow...this is Liz's first day in L.A and I'm already for sure I love her. I love her more than when we were dumb 14 year olds. I...love her so much. I wonder if we were moving to fast, I mean this is her first day in L.A....I hugged her close and continued to watch the movie.
>TIME SKIP<

After the movie, I was going to get up but couldn't. Liz had fallen asleep and still had her arms around my waist. I pry her arms from me and carry her upstairs to her room. I took off my clothes and put on my pajamas and crawled into bed.
5 minutes later I heard her door open and mine open and quickly close and felt arms around me. Liz must have really missed me....

Liz P.O.V

I missed Mark so much. He was the only happiness in my life. But after he stopped talking to me, my life went to hell. My mom and dad were constantly fighting, I got bullied at school because of my poor grades, I went into deep depression when I was 15 and started self harm. But at 18, I stopped because I ran into Garrett at a restaurant. He was my waiter and we just hit off. He was 4 years older than me and when we moved into his apartment, he quit his job and forced me to pay rent. He never wanted me to leave. I still loved him...but turned out he only wanted me to pay his rent and for self pleasure....that note i found that morning in bed...it felt like the world stopped when I read it.
But, with Mark....all my worries are gone. This is the happiest I've been in a very long time. Being with him makes me feel safe. I love him....

Important A/N
Hey guys...so if you didn't know, Mark is in the hospital. Im not sure why, but he said he's in a lot of pain. Someone said on Instagram he passed out and woke up in a lot of pain, because he sits down most of the day, so he's in the hospital. They're running blood tests. I am hoping it is nothing serious. Keep him in your prayers. Love you guys. See you in the next chapter!

~TheEquinox ☜

It's Been A While... (Markiplier)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें