12

Liz P.O.V

The sun beat upon my face. I could hear the birds and the quiet snoring of Mark...
I turned to face him and kissed his nose. His face shifted a bit, making me laugh slightly. Mark's face upturned into a smile. I also smiled, and stood up out of the bed.
"Bawbe cohme bwack...youw can blaem it awll on mee" i hear Mark mumble. I roll my eyes and crawl back into bed. He draped his arms around me and placed his head on my chin.
"Liz?" He said suddenly
"yes, Markimoo?" I looked up at him.
"What made you change your style? You used to be girly." I was taken back by this...
"why?"
"I don't know....just curious is all."
I sigh, "Well Mark....here's the story in a nutshell. When you left I became depressed. I started self harm. I'm skinny from when I had anorexia. I ran into a guy named Garrett who was 4 years older and fell in love. He made me pay his rent and used me for self pleasure. I woke up one morning with a note from him saying he left. I decided to turn a new leaf and changed my style." i explained.
Mark looked at me and brought me down on his chest.
"I'm so sorry I left you...m-may I see your s-scars?"
I rolled up my shirt sleeves. He first looked at my wrists. He kissed every single one of them.
"Why are you doing that, Mark?"
"So i can see how many times you needed me." He said still kissing my arms.
I blushed and hugged him tightly.
"I love you."
"I love you most."

Hey...sorry for short chapter. But hey! At least it's a chapter!! I love guys!
See you in the next chapter!

~Liz~

P.S......sorry i keep changing my username XD