10 (jeez...about time)

A/N YAY for Spring Break! I will try to update more since im off of school. I haven't forgotten about this story, guys! Don't worry!!! Now...on with the story! PLAY THE SONG IT WORKS PERFECTLY

Liz P.O.V

I wake up with my arms around Mark's waist. How did i get here?! I thought to myself. But in all honesty I didn't care. I pulled myself closer to Mark and he placed his chin on my head and I smiled. I looked over his shoulder for a quick second to look at the time. HOLY CRAP! 12:31pm?! I have never slept this late. I let out a small gasp and I think it worried Mark.
"Liz, are you ok?! What happened?!" He said spastically as he sat up and held my face gently in his hands. I giggled and put my hands on top of his.
"Yes, I'm fine..just surprised at the time." He looked over at the clock and he also let out a gasp.
"Mark, are you ok!? What happened?!" I said placing my hands on his face and talking in his voice...mocking him. He laughed and poked my nose.
"I just did that because I l-" he cut himself off.
"Yooou whaat?!"
"Er...uh, I care about my b-best friend that's all." His face went deep red. I pecked his lips and said,
"I care about you too, Marky." I rolled off the bed and felt my own cheeks blush...great. I stepped out of the room and heard Mark mumble,
"I love you more than you will ever know."
I smiled and walked into the kitchen preparing breakfast. A slow Mark came thumping down the stairs. He plopped himself onto the couch. I pulled out the ingredients to make pancakes. I started to hum, no song in particular...just humming. Mark came in and sat down in a chair next to the counter.
"Whatcha dooooin?" He asked swinging his legs like a little kid.
"Makin foood."
"What kinda foooood?"
"Pancake foood" i chucked. He laughed with me. I wonder if I should tell him i heard what he said? I thought..
"I heard what you said."
Mark stopped swinging his legs.
"W-what?" I didn't answer his question. I stepped in front of him and pulled him from the chair. I put my arms around his neck and he put his on my waist.
"i love you too." I said. Before we were about to kiss, the smoke alarm started to go off, indicating my pancakes are burning. I let go of Mark and turned to the stove. I turned off the smoke alarm and dumped the pancakes with a sigh....
"McDonalds?"
"McDonalds."
He grabbed our slippers and jackets, along with his keys... Before I could get in the car, Mark turned me around and kissed me. He pulled away and simply smiled and opened the car door.
"M'lady"
I chuckled and stepped in and Mark got in the other side.
We held hands until we got to McDonalds.
I love him so much.