13

Liz p.o.v

Mark and I both went back to sleep after that. Only he was the one sleeping...I stayed awake looking up at the ceiling. How could Mark still love me after seeing my scars? What if he doesn't really love me? Is it all for show...to make me feel special? Would he still love me if I cut again? Ha...i doubt it. I felt tears start to run down my face. I feel unworthy to be with Mark. He deserves more than a girl with scars all over her wrists and thighs. He deserves a girl with tanned skin, gorgeous long hair, a perfect body with no scars....but he decided to be with me....a pale girl with poofy hair with scars all over her body. I turned my head and looked at Mark sleeping peacefully with a small smile. How did I get so lucky? I ran my fingers gently through his hair, and his eyes fluttered open.
"Good morning once again, gorgeous." he said in a groggy voice.
"Who...me?...gorgeous? I believe you have the wrong girl."
He sat up and took my face in his hands, "Liz Alder you are beautiful...No matter what people think I believe you are the most gorgeous woman ever. You take my breath away. I love you." he said as he pressed his lips on mine. This man truly does love me, and i love him even more. He has brought me more happiness than anyone ever has. "Now...wanna play some videogames?" he said in a cute voice.
"Hell yea."

Hi.....short chapter....im sorry. I'll try harder in the next chapter. Love you guys

-liz