7

Liz P.O.V (day before leaving)

Oh my god I am leaving tomorrow for L.A to finally see Marky again!! Wait...i haven't packed! I run to my room and rummage through my closet to find my suitcase. I throw it to my bed and picked out my favorite shirts. My black Panic! At The Disco shirt, dark blue Doctor Who tank top, white Jeff The Killer tee, and a few others along with 3 pairs of black shorts and 2 white shorts....this is going to take a while
After packing
Well, that only took an hour...oh well, as long as I'm packed. I looked at the clock, 2:24pm. I figured I'd just order a pizza and turn on netflix for a while. I cannot wait to see Mark.

Mark P.O.V (same day)

Liz is coming to L.A tomorrow, holy crap! We've been talking non stop through Skype and just texting, but I haven't personally seen her in, what, 10,11 years? It amazing, we haven't talked for so long, yet here we are, getting ready to see each other. She's going to be in my apartment in less than 24 hours. God I can't wait to see her.

Next Morning! ✈ (Liz P.O.V)

I slam my hand on the alarm and jump up. 4:30am...perfect. I hop in the shower for 10min and get out to get dressed and do my hair. My thoughts were racing, I'm going to L.A to see Mark, I'm going to L.A to see Mark!! I started to jump up and down and lightly screaming, causing me to hear a knock in the wall, coming from an obviously annoyed neighbor.
"sorry neighbor!" I say. I stopped jumping and put on my outfit. A YouTube logo t shirt and black jeans and black and white vans. I decided to throw on a light jacket. I went to my computer and printed off my ticket.
FLIGHT A3
LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA
BOARDING: 8:00am
I looked over to the clock and it read 7:00. I should probably get going. I grab a cereal bar and head out. I still can't believe this is happening.

~At airport~
While waiting I was listening to music and watching the other planes take off. I only had one earbud in so i could hear if my flight got called. And sure enough, I heard FLIGHT A3 IS NOW BOARDING. With that, I grabbed my carry on and got on the plane. I was lucky, because no one had the seats next to me.  I stretched out my feet and prepeared for the long flight. I watched some YouTubers. Jacksepticeye, Matthiasiam, Pewdiepie, and some of Mark's videos. He still has that great sense of humor.  What a goofball. I closed my laptop and turned up the music in my earbuds. I turned my head and saw a little girl looking at me, she was maybe 8 or 9. I smiled and waved but she just turned away...oh well. I decided to go on twitter.
I was looking through my timeline and saw Mark tweeted. "Being reunited with my best friend today :D" is what it read. I let out a little giggle and responded with a smiley emoji with a blue heart. I cannot wait to see him again.
Mark P.O.V

I cannot wait to see her again

Hope you enjoyed the chapter! Stay beautiful, lovlies ♡

~Liz