°9°

It was the next day, and they had gone to help amity lift bags of materials and food, transferring it onto the dauntless trucks

Blair was currently chucking a bag up to another dauntless woman. 

"so we passed the first stage of training, and this is our reward," Lilith chuckled tossing a bag up to someone. 

"glamorous," Blair sarcastically replied from beside her. 

Blair went to pick up another sack until she saw a light on it, moving back and fourth, she looked up to see a light peeking out from the crack of the box of sacks, she squinted her eyes trying to see if she could see anything else, but nothing. 

The thing holding the light had moved, this is when it occurred to Blair that it was a person. So she sneakily walked off, making sure she didn't get caught. 

When she approached it, she saw no one, so she decided to look further but still no one. She turned a corner a hand reaching out and touching her shoulder, she jumped grabbing the arm. She looked up to see that it had been her mom who touched her. 

Blair's grip loosened, her arm falling as well as her face. 

Why was her mom here? 

"M-mom?" Blair spoke softly a slight crack in her voice. 

Her mom just pulled her into a hug, wrapping her hand around her head, giving it a light kiss.

Blair didn't react back to it, she just stood there in utter shock.

So many emotions begging to burst. 

Her mom let go, looking around her before looking at Blair. 

"what are you doing here?" her tone sounded harsh, but Blair was just confused. 

"I knew they'd assign you here sooner or later, oh my gosh, look at how strong you are," she put her hand to Blair's cheek caressing it. 

Her vision started to cloud as tears had started to surface her eyes, however, Blair had a straight blank face, she wasn't going to let her emotions get in the way. 

"You're in danger," her mom whispered. 

"what?" 

"I have to ask you something, you never got abnegation on your aptitude test, did you?" she asked. 

"what were your results?" her mom asked again.