°15°

Four had awoken earlier than Blair, doing what he needed to do like get ready, eat, brush his teeth

He walked back into the living room and saw as Blair was asleep peacefully, her hair had brushed into her face through the night, she was curled up in a ball, the blanket half on her half not.

He walked over to the bed and sat down on it, taking in her sleeping features.

She sure was pretty.

No screw that.

She was perfect.

Four moved the hair out of her face as gently as he could, tucking it behind her ear.

He knew he had to wake her up, though he wished he didn't.

He lightly shook her shoulder, watching as she slowly stirred. 

Blair felt a hand shake her shoulder delicately, she tried to ignore it but when she heard his voice, she attempted to open her eyes. 

"wake up Blair," he cooed. 

Blair's eyes fluttered open, groaning at the light. 

She saw Four sat on the edge of the bed, so she smiled up to him. 

"Good morning," her voice was groggy. 

"hey," he spoke softly. 

"come on, I wanna show you something," he held her hand giving it a little squeeze. 

"okay," she smiled, watching as he walked off.

Blair lay on her arm, remembering the words that were exchanged last night. 

He told her he loves her. 

It didn't feel real, non of it did, it was like she was living in one of those movies, the troubled girl meets the troubled boy and they fall in love. 

She laughed realising that's exactly what had happened. 

After a while of clutching onto those good memories, she realised she left Four on his own. 

She quickly got out of bed, nearly tripping and falling on the way, cursing at the thing that caused it. 

She slithered a jacket on over her shoulders and climbed the rooftop of his loft, Four in front of her. 

He led her over to the edge, where they couldn't be seen. 

"look," he ushered.