°22°

"She saved us!" Blair shouted gaining the attention of others

Lilith looked over at Blair worried, running to her side.

"She saved us," she lowered her tone looking at Lilith.

"Yes, she did Blair," Lilith spoke softly, rubbing her thumb softly against her best friends cheeks.

Blair just looked at her sadly, looking around her.

People stared.

People were staring.

"Stop staring!" She told them.

"You heard her," Lilith piped up.

They all turned their eyes away from them, returning back to their conversations from before.

"We need to leave here," a deep voice told Blair.

She looked up to see... Marcus.

Son of a bitch.

She just ran to him anger boiling in her body, she threw a punch to his face, causing him to fall on the ground.

"Don't even speak to me, if you want stuff you talk to my best friend, Lilith or Adrian," she growled through her teeth.

She couldn't even speak to him, there was so much disgust and hatred for him, she wanted to beat his face to a pulp but she couldn't not when saving Four was on her mind.

Marcus turned to Lilith.

Lilith sent him a glare, she didn't know what he did to upset and anger Blair that much, she didn't want to know.

If Blair hated him, she hated him.

"what?" she asked harshly.

"Are there any soldiers out there?" He asked fear hinted in his voice.

"No, it's clear," Lilith replied.

"Why is this happening? I don't understand," a tall thin abnegation girl stepped out.

Blair looked over to her, she had a thin face, her cheekbones visible as well as her jawline.

She had light green eyes and thin pink lips with dirty blonde hair. It was straight and fairly long, reaching just before her elbows.

"Why are dauntless fighting for Erudite?" She asked yet again. Her voice was soft and slightly high pitch, yet such harshness to it.