Collateral Love

what hurts you more, love or betrayal?
could you ever mend the trust broken?
could you ever love the one who never
even loved you?

❝looking up for your rare sincere
collateral love❞

❝looking up for your rare sincere collateral love❞

like the flowing rivers, my bloodstream is circulating

like the flowing rivers, my bloodstream is circulating. i'm no saint,
i'm no priest, in the end i'm just hopelessly in love with you

i'm your sinner, love

PROLOGUE.

"Rockstar sensation Jeon Jeongguk reportedly parts ways from wife, Lalisa manoban after 4 years of marriage. The reasons yet to be revealed by the star. A third party to be involved?"

[...]
A lump formed in the noirette's throat as the indenture was tossed to her. So this was the end? Tears stung her eyes, heaving a brief sigh, her trembling hands gripped the pen. Within the blink of eyes, their tale came to the end. A bitter chuckle escaped her mouth.

It was funny how Rosé and her were talking about marriage failures a few days ago and boom! Here Lalisa was signing her divorce papers, today. Oh the irony! Life really is an undecipherable tale. We're all just directionless sailors paving our way, endlessly trying to survive from this thunderstorm called 'life'.

When you truly love someone, you can never unlove them. Either, the feeling is still dimly ignited but you don't realize or perhaps you've never loved them from the beginning. Infatuation and love are parallel lines, they never meet nor ill they ever, it depends on the path you choose. Taking infatuation as love might be the radix to something called, tempestuous illusion.

He guiltily stared into her bloodshot eyes that were once an interstellar galaxy of shining stars. "Jeon Jeongguk, I wish you the best of life. Maybe we shouldn't have started this wrong choice" Anguish evident in her eyes. He could not refrain his gaze from her figure as it staggeringly disappeared through the door.

Wordlessly, he motioned the divorce attorney to exit. He observed his surrounding, the place he once called home, was definitely not going to be the same. Tomorrow will be the dawn of a sun, a fresh restart with his beloved.

But, her world had crumpled down right in front of her. As if the ground under her had been slipping away. Her eyes however, shed no more tears — they remained numb, piercing and emotionless. Maybe because they were exhausted by pouring out. True love always prevailed. Then, how come hers didn't? Was it collateral love?

i will make you regret i will make you regret
collateral love.

author's note;
inspired by collateral love - huang zitao

reader's discretion advised;
short, angst, josei
regrets, apologies, sad endings?
rockstar!jk x pole dancer! lalisa

Copyright © 97Iiners
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Disclaimer.

Contains foul language. Depicts sexual content. This book is a complete
work of fiction. None of the events mentioned here have taken place in
real life. Plagiarism is a crime, please refrain yourselves from doing so. The
ending might dishearten you

lastly, enjoy reading!
sincerely yours x