four

nathaniel's pov:

once we got to the castle aaron had went to his room and i was on the way to my parents room. i was not ready for lecture i was about to get. every time i run away, aaron is always the one to come and get me and once i get back home my folks give me the same lecture about how i just have to live with the fact that i basically have no freedom. i mean that's not necessarily what they say but you get the point. anyways, who are they to say what i can and can not do, i mean i'm 18 and my own person. i need my space and i need to make my own choices in life. the only choice i have in life right now is well i don't know. shit everything in my life is already planned out for me. it sucks, real bad.

i had made it to my parents door and knocked, i heard a distant "come on" from inside. once i came in i saw my mother at her desk and my father on couch.

"oh nathaniel" my mother said when she got up from her chair and rushed to hug me, "thank god you're okay"

"hey mom and of course i'm okay, i would hate to worry you" i smiled

"son." my dad said in a formal voice getting up from his seat.

"father" i said in the same tone

"this is the third time this week you ran away and it's only tuesday morning" he said

"oh wow you're keeping track now, but you know i think i might break the world record for running away the most times in one week" i grinned.

"oh don't you just get funnier and funnier"

"why thank you father, maybe i should quit being a prince and become a comedian full time."

"oh yes of course you go do that" he rolled his eyes, "but speaking of being prince, i need to talk to you about the marriage happening in a month"

i sighed, and here we go, always finds a great way to ruin our normal father son conversation.

"hey don't go sighing on me, i actually have good news. i was thinking that um," he started hesitating, "since you're always saying how you want to find true love and not marry someone you just met. i thought that you know you could do that"

my eyes widen, "wait are you saying that i could.."

he finished my sentence, "that you could announce your marriage to any girl that you wish in a month, why yes"

"holy shit"

"language" my mother scolded.

"sorry mom, but like holy shoot, this is crazy. dad what made you change your mind?"

"me is what" my mom said

next thing you know i gave my mom and dad a huge hug and ran out the room screaming thank you at them. once i got out the room i ran to aaron's room to tell him the news. i still couldn't believe this was happening. now all i had to do was find the girl and who knows how long that will take.

isabella's pov:

once all four of us were in the car, i started it and headed on our way to the castle. katie had been sitting in the passenger seat while rebecca and elizabeth sat in the back. all you could hear in the car is the soft music playing on the radio and elizabeth prepping rebecca for the dinner. i looked at katie and she looked at me and we both rolled our eyes at the same time. i just can't believe how obsessed rebecca is with the prince and how obsessed rebecca and elizabeth are with being rich and having a crown to your name. honestly i find it really disturbing. i mean if rebecca wants to get with the prince she can't act like how she acts now. i'm sure the prince will hate that, but what do i know, i only had one conversation with the guy.